BY REVLON #92 in Powder Foundation

• Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wann...1 Answers
  • How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?1 Answers
  • IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY TH...3 Answers
Liz S.
I read from other Influenster’s that this was a really good foundation so I gave it a try! I can see why they love it! It blends great and leaves a flawless finish. Unfortunately my skin is sensitive (really sensitive) and it made me break out during the day right away :( I wouldn’t blame it on the foundation itself & would recommend it to those lucky people who don’t have such sensitive skin as I do! I’m still looking for my perfect foundation at 37 years old!
Danita L.
This has been my go-to drugstore foundation for several years (30.) This has a formula that isn't greasy, it is super lightweight, it lasts through swimming and through the hot sun, or a night of dancing.  It is easy to apply and blends easy with your fingers or a sponge. There are a ton of different colors and comes off easily with make-up wipes.
Hannah M.
roseboro
I purchased this product at my local Walmart and instantly fell in love. It’s been my go to foundation for years. It’s long lasting, keeps me matte all day. Great coverage for the price and I highly recommend it to others!
Miranda B.
This product did not have very good coverage. It also left my face feeling oily, like it wouldn't set. I have a few acne scars from my pregnancies that it didn't cover very well.
Akhila V.
I bought a similar product, not sure of its exactly the same, but I felt, it's too liquid to your face and changes your look not good for daily wear.. But good for performances
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
['Plattsmouth', ''], NE
This is such a good foundation! It's a drugstore foundation that dose not disappoint. It's so good. It gives great coverage that dose not cake up. I highly recommend this to everyone who wears foundation. They have a lot of shades to choose from. I'm fair skinned and have a hard time finding a foundation that is light enough, but they have it! They also offer one for dry skin and one for combo skin. Revlon dose a good job at accommodating all skin types! This is definitely a win! It holds up against my high-end foundations!
Rosemarie R.
I was not a fan of this. This really made my face oily where this product was applied and it did not last a long time at all. It gave my face the most uncomfortable feeling and I couldn't wait to take it off. I would not buy again, nor would i recommend this to anyone else.
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I use this product in the beige color and it’s the most fitting foundation I have found in a very long time. Usually I’ll save this foundation until I have a night where I’m going out on the town because it’s one of my fav products I try to save.
Stephanie M.
Cookstown
One of my favorite foundations, stays on all day with primer. Easy to blend and apply. Does not cake. It is very smooth and light but the coverage is amazing! I definitely recommend this.
Jayke S.
Nampa, ID
I've already written a review for this, but I was just prompted to do it again. I don't even care, I would write a thousand 5 star reviews for this affordable liquid gold. Here I go. Revlon Colorstay Foundation is the single most important thing in my life. Friends and family come and go. Houses and cars don't make you beautiful. At the end of the day, this makeup is there for me and will never betray me. I love you, Revlon Colorstay Foundation. If I wasn't engaged to be married next month, I'd totally hit up the courthouse with you.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Anahi A.
Porterville, CA
Would this work for oily skin? I have really oily skin and I wanna know if it'll work for me