BY REVLON #36 in Powder Foundation

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Buy on Amazon
Andrea M.
La Paz
Review for: Other more...
Esta es una de las bases que mas me han ayudado con mi piel grasa, no se oxida y tiene una cobertura adecuada para utilizarla diariamente en la escuela y en tus ocupaciones durante el dia, ademas que tu protección solar fps 15 es de gran ayuda en el lugar donde vivo !
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Medium Beige more...
I loved this foundation when I was first starting out makeup because it was cheap and covered most of my pimples. I didn’t think it lasted 24 hours for me, but I also didn’t have all the makeup knowledge that I have now. It is a pretty finish though.
Cristina B.
Review for: True Beige more...
This foundation is affordable, easy to find, and has great coverage. I got it in shade 150 for my pale olive skin. I'm rating it a 3 because it exacerbated the dryness in my skin. It made my chin look super flakey. It's possible I need to get the one for dry skin. The Colorstay I purchased is for combo/oily skin and has SPF 15. It didn't seem to cause flashback despite the SPF, which is awesome. If you have super oily skin, this might be HG good for you. I love the matte look and usually use Make Up For Ever Matte Velvet, which doesn't make the dryness in my face obvious the way the Colorstay does. The only time I try to use a different foundation is if I just had a laser treatment and am in extreme need of moisture. Back to Mat Velvet I go for now! Hopefully I find a cheaper version of it.
Maria M.
This foundation is so good,it has great coverage and not heavy on the face and its long lasting and very affordable is great for oily skin
Lexi N.
The colors to choose from are really nice but after a few hours on, the foundation looks really flaky and very dry. It's light to medium coverage so it's nice for a simple day look.
Abigail J.
Houston
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Medium Beige more...
I love this foundation. It is full coverage and it goes on so smoothly. It will last all day and will not transfer if you set it with powder and setting spray. I definitely recommend it. And i will repurchase.
kirsten c.
cape town
This product is quite expensive for drugstore. It doesn't wear long. Its easy to use for beginners or on a light makeup glam and not wearable for longer than 3 hours.
Alice K.
It says it's a heavy wear but it really isn't. If you're hiding flaws you need multiple layers of coverage. The money will add up. If you don't need to hide flaws, it will perfect and highly recommended.
Luciana C.
Uaall que base maravilhosa , otima cobertura e excelente acabamento , gostaria muitissisimo de recebe la
Christina S.
Modesto
love this won't use nothing else, doesn't cake on my face. lasts all day and covers completely. and you only need a little bit last a long time, wish it was a bit cheaper though
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Priscila P.
Ecuador
I can never find a foundation that doesnt make me look like or a ghost!! Help. What is the correct way to find your colour without smearing every tester on your face? Thanks
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?