BY REVLON

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Rachel L.
I've honestly tried better foundations. I have an oily-dry T-zone and generally dry skin. This makes my makeup look so cakey and it cracks on the edge of my nose. Used it once and never again. Not a fan of the finish - looks more matte than satin and seems to dry out my skin more.
Kirsty N.
Lancashire
This foundation is my new holy grail. I suffer with an oily t zone and most foundations tend to break down on my nose after a couple of hours even when it been set with powder. This foundation however leaves my skin looking flawless all night without the need for touch ups. I use the colour buff and it’s the perfect match.
Bél R.
The coverage is okay and I love that it really does last longer than most foundations. The tones are sometimes pinkish but would still buy again!
Elitsa G.
Review for: Buff more...
Overall the best foundation I have used. I do not have much experience with other foundations but that's because after using this one I don't need to try other ones! The prince is a bit high but it does last me for a long time. The foundation stays for a full day, lasts trough sweat, tears and for all I know it might be bulletproof! I have acne and the foundation covers it well! The only thing bad about it that it sinks into fine lines (like smile lines, but I do have deep smile lines). Overall would recommend!
Carly T.
Ladysmith, BC
Review for: Buff more...
My go to foundation! Doesn’t break me out, goes on great with a damp beauty blender. Full coverage. Dupe for Estée Lauder double wear.
Laura O.
Review for: Buff more...
This particular shade 150 buff, is perfect for my fair neutral leaning yellow skin tone. It doesn’t oxidise whatsoever. I don’t need to set it as it dries down, and I prefer the finish without the extra powder. Have repurchased and will continue to. Would definitely recommend
Ashley R.
Nettleton
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this foundation. I have tried many brands. I work in a kitchen and it stays on pretty well. It is hard to match your color that you need when trying diffrence foundations but I must say that Revlon has many options and makes it pretty easy to match your skin the first time.
Natalia J.
Oslo
It was my favourite foundation in my 20’s. Full coverage and really long lasting effect. Dries fast, so it’s best to apply with fingers or a sponge. Don’t recommend using brush.
As I got older I turned into lighter foundations, but still I would use Colorstay for a night out😉
Lucy M.
Review for: Nude more...
I am so impressed with this foundation! I wasn't really sure what to expect as I love my mac and Estee Lauder foundation with their great coverage and lasting power. I can honestly say it is equally as good. I have used it about 3 times so far and happy with all three uses. The shade is perfect for what I like. I chose nude as I like my foundations to be slightly darker than my fair skin tone but not obvious. It blends beautifully with my kabuki brush.
Nasma A.
Dubai, Dubai
Good foundation for office and university days. Good coverage. Suits all skin types. Available at all makeup stores across UAE at affordable prices.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Shabine M.
Doral, FL
Does this give any flashback since it has spf in it.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Priscila P.
Ecuador
I can never find a foundation that doesnt make me look like or a ghost!! Help. What is the correct way to find your colour without smearing every tester on your face? Thanks
Nicole N.
Upland, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?

Amazon