BY REVLON #36 in Powder Foundation

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Buy on Amazon
Cortney G.
Woodsfield, OH
Review for: Revlon Colorstay Make-Up SoftFlex Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin - Early Tan more...
Ahhhh! This is my new fav foundation! I haven't tried a drug store foundation in awhile but I watched several you-tubers try this out and they had amazing results so I gave it a try. So glad I did! It looks and wears flawlessly on my skin, all day. Way better than my $40 foundation I was buying before this. I just love it!
Amber O.
This is by far the best drug store foundation I've ever used! It's a struggle for me to find a good foundation that doesn't cake up and get greasy fast. It also doesn't clog my pores and make me break out like some of the other foundations I have tried. I love the variety of colors that this make-up line has made available.
Schana M.
Chicago , IL
I was using a Chanel foundation when I decided give Revlon Colorstay a chance. It was a great surprise! This foundation covers very well the black spots and some occasional acne, don't let my skin oily and stays really long! I would certainly recommend!
Dylan W.
I have used this for several years and it's worked great for me. Application is smooth and easy, and the product looks great on the face. It is very affordable and comes in several shades. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try.
Sarah F.
Hamilton, OH
This product was a lifesaver during my acne days in high school. This provides full, FULL coverage and will probably last even if you get in the pool. It does feel a little heavy, which is why I have since moved away from this now that my skin is clear. Would be perfect for a wedding, prom, or special even look.
Jana T.
Before anything else, it's affordable and available even in grocery stores so it's a plus for me. I would say it's full coverage for me. However, it feels tacky as it dries up and cakey as well. Though if you want a little while as it oxidizes, I can say it does it's job. But it's not something I'm crazy about.
Emily M.
Westminster, MD
My go to foundation! It works really well on my combo skin and has never broken me out. The coverage is really nice and doesn't make my pores look huge or settle into fine lines. Stays put for most of the day as well which is great!
Jessica S.
Dallas, NC
I use this liquid foundation every single day. It seems to last hours and hours without reapplying or touching up. Super thin formula but very easy to apply and coverage is awesome. There's not really a need to do a second layer but builds great if you need to!
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
I did not realize until the other day that I had this foundation in my makeup! It is VERY good for your undereye and blemishes. I didn't even need to use concealer with it! It is very long lasting and I would totally recommend to someone that needs a foundation to use.
Hannah F.
Kingsport
This stuff is AMAZING, I have been using it consistently for years. I hear a ton of people say it is the dupe for Este Lauder double wearfpundation, but honestly I am so in love with colorstay that I have never bought double wear. It holds up to the 24 hour hold, I can even be dripping sweat and this stuff doesn't budge.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Priscila P.
Ecuador
I can never find a foundation that doesnt make me look like or a ghost!! Help. What is the correct way to find your colour without smearing every tester on your face? Thanks
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?