BY REVLON #22 in Powder Foundation

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Buy on Amazon
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Medium Beige more...
Once my Mac foundation is completely gone, I can't help but to grab on to this, it's a beautiful all day wear, I would recommend it to everyone I know, I probably have already, it's buildable coverage, you can find it a couple of dollars cheaper at Walmart so I'd say go for it. It's long wearing and leaves your skin looking flawless
Ash S.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Revlon Colorstay Make-Up SoftFlex Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin - Early Tan more...
this stuff goes on and stays on. it lasts through the longest, hottest, humid days. awesome coverage, sets well, stays in place and it's decently priced. conveniently now it has a pump. i don't think they have enough lighter shades because in winter i can't wear this but it's wonderful for summer when i have a tan!
Ryan G.
Placentia, CA
Nice drugstore foundation! Gives a pretty sheer but build-able coverage with a beauty sponge, but I liked to apply with a dense foundation brush for maximum coverage. Keeps my oils at bay, while not emphasizing texture, pores or dry spots that I have on my skin. Will not be repurchasing as I am trying to go cruelty free with my makeup collection, but great foundation otherwise!
Kylie P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
A good foundation for advanced beginners at makeup. It can be a bit hard to get the perfect airbrush finish, and takes a bit of time to learn how to work with the product. Product must be powdered, and Really oily skin should be heavily powdered or the foundation might run off. Also after really long wear the foundation will become patchy or clumpy in certain areas.
Natasha V.
Clintwood, VA
This foundation has great coverage for my oily/combo skin. It also has great staying power. The only thing that keeps it from being 5⭐️, is that it clings almost too much to my skin (if that makes sense) and sometimes doesn't cover my pores the way I'd like. Definitely worth a try for a good drugstore foundation.
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I like the Revlon colors foundation, it has a lot of shade option, both on the light and dark end which makes it easy to find the perfect shade. Ive found my perfect shade in this foundation but I've noticed I definitely need to exfoliate and mousoture before using it because sometimes it makes it look like I have dry patches. But overall I recommend it.
Brittany M.
It's a great alternative at the drugstore. It's been raved about for years for good reason. The coverage is decent, it lasts for ages, it doesn't feel super heavy and thick on the skin. It's a great option for anyone wanting to find something at the drugstore.
Rojen E.
West Virginia
"This is absolutely amazing matte foundation from the drugstore. It is high coverage and comes in a wide variety of shades, as well as different formulas for oily/combo and normal/dry skin which is rare for the drugstore. selected by a professional makeup artist, so you know this stuff is good! It has great lasting power as well!"
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Absolutely loved it! This is a great foundation for a drugstore brand. I was very pleased with the finish look. It blended in nicely and matched my skin for a natural finish. I did get oily maybe after a few hours but with some pressed powder it could honestly last the full 24hrs!
Sharon T.
Although I use a different Revlon foundation daily this was a formula that just didn't work out for me. The color was off and a bit patchy when applied to my skin with a beauty blender. Also, I broke out my skin after wearing it out all day so I must likely will not use this item again. Not the worst but not the best either.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Priscila P.
Ecuador
I can never find a foundation that doesnt make me look like or a ghost!! Help. What is the correct way to find your colour without smearing every tester on your face? Thanks
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?