BY REVLON #22 in Powder Foundation

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
I read from other Influenster’s that this was a really good foundation so I gave it a try! I can see why they love it! It blends great and leaves a flawless finish. Unfortunately my skin is sensitive (really sensitive) and it made me break out during the day right away :( I wouldn’t blame it on the foundation itself & would recommend it to those lucky people who don’t have such sensitive skin as I do! I’m still looking for my perfect foundation at 37 years old!
Mandy M.
Indianapolis
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory more...
As someone with very pale skin, it can be hard for me to find shades that fit me at the drug store (don't get me started on trying to find a concealer!)  This foundation used to be my old stand by.  Blends well and easy to use, though a little can go a long, long way!  The only reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it can sometimes lay heavy on the skin.  Also, after a full day of wearing, there still is some break-through around the T zone and mouth.

I'm more into tinted moisturizers and CC creams now, so this is why I have retired my bottle for a little while.   I still love it, and will probably use it when I want something more full coverage for a fancy night out.
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory more...
This was my go-to for over 10 years. It carried me through my super oily early 20s and into my thirties. However, I learned about parabens, and discovered silicones were the cause of my “hormonal” breakouts, so I had to quit using this. It provides full coverage, blends well, and stays put even on my oiliest days. I will always recommend this to people who are not silicone sensitive and who don’t care about parabens, because it is an amazing foundation, especially for the price.
Kayla B.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 because my pump randomly quits working sometimes. The foundation itself is amazing. Goes on so smooth, no streaks and blends like a dream. It does really well on controlling oil and stays put throughout the day. If you have dry skin like I do (kinda), your dry patches WILL show up with this foundation, but I don’t think it’s the products fault so I won’t throw the blame there. I love this and I plan on using it for a long time.
Melissa A.
Deweyville, TX
Review for: Nude, ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory more...
The coverage is easily buildable and it applies nicely. However, you need to work quickly as it dries down quickly. I personally use a damp sponge to apply and blend. A brush is a no go with this foundation. Far to streaky and it has a tendency to dry on the brush very fast. The staying power is great. But, washing it off can be a nightmare if you don't have a cleansing oil. Using a soap cleanser alone won't totally remove it. You need a cleansing oil first, then a soap.
Kat S.
Pretty decent for a drugstore foundation. It didn't make me oily and stayed in place practically the whole day. It is very full coverage and easy to apply. It used to be the best, In my opinion, of all the drugstore foundations but now Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation surpasses all.
hannah m.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Natural Tan more...
For my oily/combination acne-prone skin this is the ONLY foundation I trust to give me complete coverage that won't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's long-lasting; however 24 hours is questionable. It does last an entire workday but I would never go out after work without reapplying.

The lowdown: full coverage is what I need, as I have fair / rosy colored complexion with rosacea spots on my nose that Colorstay completely hides.  It blends easily and the pump applicator makes the process quick, simple and effective. It's good for day/night and covers my pores without clogging them.

Definitely recommend for those seeking an affordable, full-coverage, natural, matte look.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Medium Beige more...
Shame on me for getting a combination foundation. It seems those never work for my dry face, oily nose problems. The foundation seemed to really accentuate my dry features and kind of washed me out after drying. It does have a great variety of shades, and may work for someone with oilier skin than I.
Jill B.
Review for: True Beige more...
I absolutely LOVE this foundation from revlon. I've tried all different kinds of foundation, and this tops it all. Its seriously long lasting, I never have to do any touch ups during the day while at work. My skin doesn't feel greasy nor does it feel like I've "caked" on the foundation. Best product yet!
Danielle C.
Citra, FL
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation. It has great coverage and doesn’t “melt” off my face like other foundations. It lasts awhile for me. I even used this product on my girls for their dance competitions! I usually buy it at Walmart or target! I’d recommend this foundation to anyone!
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Priscila P.
Ecuador
I can never find a foundation that doesnt make me look like or a ghost!! Help. What is the correct way to find your colour without smearing every tester on your face? Thanks
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?