BY REVLON #34 in Powder Foundation

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Buy on Amazon
Liz S.
I read from other Influenster’s that this was a really good foundation so I gave it a try! I can see why they love it! It blends great and leaves a flawless finish. Unfortunately my skin is sensitive (really sensitive) and it made me break out during the day right away :( I wouldn’t blame it on the foundation itself & would recommend it to those lucky people who don’t have such sensitive skin as I do! I’m still looking for my perfect foundation at 37 years old!
Rebecca L.
Harrison, TN
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory more...
This was my go-to for over 10 years. It carried me through my super oily early 20s and into my thirties. However, I learned about parabens, and discovered silicones were the cause of my “hormonal” breakouts, so I had to quit using this. It provides full coverage, blends well, and stays put even on my oiliest days. I will always recommend this to people who are not silicone sensitive and who don’t care about parabens, because it is an amazing foundation, especially for the price.
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory more...
I absolutely love this foundation. I’m giving 4 stars instead of 5 because my pump randomly quits working sometimes. The foundation itself is amazing. Goes on so smooth, no streaks and blends like a dream. It does really well on controlling oil and stays put throughout the day. If you have dry skin like I do (kinda), your dry patches WILL show up with this foundation, but I don’t think it’s the products fault so I won’t throw the blame there. I love this and I plan on using it for a long time.
Kat S.
Pretty decent for a drugstore foundation. It didn't make me oily and stayed in place practically the whole day. It is very full coverage and easy to apply. It used to be the best, In my opinion, of all the drugstore foundations but now Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation surpasses all.
hannah m.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Natural Tan more...
For my oily/combination acne-prone skin this is the ONLY foundation I trust to give me complete coverage that won't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's long-lasting; however 24 hours is questionable. It does last an entire workday but I would never go out after work without reapplying.

The lowdown: full coverage is what I need, as I have fair / rosy colored complexion with rosacea spots on my nose that Colorstay completely hides.  It blends easily and the pump applicator makes the process quick, simple and effective. It's good for day/night and covers my pores without clogging them.

Definitely recommend for those seeking an affordable, full-coverage, natural, matte look.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Medium Beige more...
Shame on me for getting a combination foundation. It seems those never work for my dry face, oily nose problems. The foundation seemed to really accentuate my dry features and kind of washed me out after drying. It does have a great variety of shades, and may work for someone with oilier skin than I.
Danielle C.
Citra, FL
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation. It has great coverage and doesn’t “melt” off my face like other foundations. It lasts awhile for me. I even used this product on my girls for their dance competitions! I usually buy it at Walmart or target! I’d recommend this foundation to anyone!
Taylor S.
Review for: Revlon Colorstay SPF 15 Makeup Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin, Golden Caramel, 1 Ounce more...
I like thid foundation because I have very fair skin, so it's hard sometimes finding a shade light enough. Revlon always has my back! The pump makes getting judt the right amount out perfect. Plus, no worries about spilling it and losing any product. It goes on pretty easy and has a light to medium coverage. I prefer that type of coverage to thicker ones. It does last up pretty well. The price isn't too bad either. I do wish it blended a little better though. Sometimes it doesn't blend as well into my skin so some parts of my face seem a little darker/different. I'd like to see that improvement made.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff more...
Best foundation ever. I love it! Keeps my skin looking super flawless! It helps a lot with controlling my oily skin. I apply it at 6am & remove it around 6pm & still looks good. It takes a long time to notice your oily skin 😊
Zania F.
Chester, PA
Review for: Caramel 1 more...
This was the very first bottle of foundation I ever purchased (wrong color lol) however I loved that it oxidized perfectly and the color never rubbed off onto my clothes. I use it on myself as well as my clients and it’s great very affordable and light weight perfect for beginners and active makeup lovers
Ivana S.
Is really good?
Nicoline W.
does it last all day
Judith M.
Does this foundation give you a oily skin or not?
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
How does this formula differ from the original? What is soft flex?
Ayka A.
Branson, MO
I have been eyeing this foundation for a long time, and now that it has a pump, I want to try it. My favorite foundation so far is Loreal infallible pro matte, keeps my crazy oily skin in tact, is this something similar? does it keep your skin matte? p.s. I also love Maybelline Fit Me for oily skin, texture is impeccable, but I do get shiny quicker. Would you recommend Revlon one comparing to these two foundations ?