Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

How well does this work on oily skin?
How is this foundation for combination skin?
Is this foundation good for dry skin?
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin!
Kingston, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Buff
PRICE RANGE:💲 @Revlon Colorstay Foundation (combo/oily). This has to be my favorite long lasting foundation ever! It’s full coverage and lasts through sweat and tears. It has a Demi-Matte finish in my opinion and I encourage to set it with powder for maximum staying power. It also contains salicylic acid which helps to control oils and spf 15 for an extra touch of protection. BENEFITS: ✅ Works for normal, combo, oily skin. ✅ Long lasting Demi Matte formula. ✅ Helps to control oils thanks to salicylic acid. ✅ Waterproof, sweat proof, tears proof, Apocalipsis proof. ✅ 100% fragrance free. ✅ Available in 43 shades. CONS: ❌ You need a waterproof makeup remover to fully remove this foundation. ❌ In some countries the 43 shades are not offered. ❌ Contains parabens. I love to use this foundation when I have a big day coming or an event, it works well with a silicon primer as well as water based. PRICE: $14.48 at most retailers and grocery/drug stores but you can find it for as low as $9.98 USD on amazon. #affordable #style #beauty #onbudget #review #honestreview #beautiful #skincare #skin #cosmetics #sensitiveskin #acne #koreanskincare #skincareaddict #skincaretips #beautyaddict #skincareroutine #skincareproducts #skincareblog #skincarereview #skincarejunkie #skincarelover #skincarecommunity #revloncolorstay #colorstay #revlon
po box 26983 federal way WA 98093
Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin uploaded by heather H.
I love this foundation! I use this foundation daily and wouldn't change a thing about it!! It is full coverage and definitely long lasting as advertised. I apply my foundation at 5 am and by 9 pm my makeup still looks fresh not caked looking at all. This foundation is affordable and well worth the money.
Review for: Golden Beige
The coverage was average and I used this to cover up my acne that was severe. The good thing about it is that it’s easy to apply but foundation and acne aren’t a good idea especially if you’re not cleaning your face correctly or have sensitive skin. I have been foundation free since high school because every time I wanted to clear my acne it just never worked because I was using this.
Richmond, CA
Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin uploaded by Abundant J.
Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin uploaded by Abundant J.
My most favorite drug store foundation hands down period!! It has medium to full coverage it lasts all day and pairs great with my other makeup products. It comes in a variety of colors and I was so glad when they began using a pump for the bottle. Whenever I’m getting low I alway restock with two or three bottlesRevlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin
Brasstown NC
Review for: Buff
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! Comes in 2 formulas - normal/dry and combination/oily. I’ve used both at different times & no complaints. This product is a bit on the thinner side, but it still provides nice medium coverage and due to its consistency, doesn’t become cakey. I use a lighter shade as concealer in a pinch. Variety of shades. Great for the price!
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Cappuccino
This is a full coverage foundation. You dont need to spot conceal before application. It covers all dark spots and is long lasting. It is not a perfect color match, too light on my skin tone. Once I apply a darker powder on top it looks flawless. I have oily skin and this helped hold back my oils for 4-6 hours before having to blot. I would recommend.
Crown Point , IN
Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin uploaded by Tamisha B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this product I use it daily. I actually mix to different shade from the Revlon Colorstay foundation. I use 400 Carmel combination skin and 400 Carmel normal skin. I have combination skin so I mix the two for a flawless finish. I highly recommend.
Chaska, MN
Review for: Medium Beige
I love this foundation. I think it is such a great drugstore foundation. It it so very long-lasting, and it keeps you normal or matte and doesn't break me out. I keep this in my wedding makeup kit and everyone always loves how it feels on the skin. I always get accolades the next day from clients saying 'their makeup lasted all day'.
Silver Spring, MD
Revlon Colorstay MakeUp SoftFlex Combination Oily Skin uploaded by Giselle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Beige
I like the coverage, personally u use this foundation just when I have specific makeuo look very dramatic, for example when I make makeup to social media and, tv but I try no use every Daly because the ingredients are so strong for my sensitive skin, in other words I like but occasionally and l love mixing with another foundations
Athens
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best drugstore foundation I’ve try to find. I use this for foundation every day and it has great coverage without being too oily or drying for my combination/confused skin. It doesn’t make my breakouts worse either which is a HUGE plus for me. Been using this stuff for years.

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...