BY REVLON #59 in Powder Foundation

ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™ provides lightweight comfort, so you feel like you’re not wearing makeup. Looks fresh for up to 16 hours.

Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex™.
Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.
Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the SoftFlex ColorStay™ formula.
Medium to full coverage, with SPF 6 protection*.

EXPERT TIPS:

• Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
•Using your fingertips or applicator, blend foundation onto skin, starting in thecenter of your face, forehead, nose and chin blending outward.

Buy on Jet.com*
Liz S.
I read from other Influenster’s that this was a really good foundation so I gave it a try! I can see why they love it! It blends great and leaves a flawless finish. Unfortunately my skin is sensitive (really sensitive) and it made me break out during the day right away :( I wouldn’t blame it on the foundation itself & would recommend it to those lucky people who don’t have such sensitive skin as I do! I’m still looking for my perfect foundation at 37 years old!
hannah m.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Natural Tan more...
For my oily/combination acne-prone skin this is the ONLY foundation I trust to give me complete coverage that won't cause breakouts or clogged pores. It's long-lasting; however 24 hours is questionable. It does last an entire workday but I would never go out after work without reapplying.

The lowdown: full coverage is what I need, as I have fair / rosy colored complexion with rosacea spots on my nose that Colorstay completely hides.  It blends easily and the pump applicator makes the process quick, simple and effective. It's good for day/night and covers my pores without clogging them.

Definitely recommend for those seeking an affordable, full-coverage, natural, matte look.
Danielle C.
Citra, FL
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation. It has great coverage and doesn’t “melt” off my face like other foundations. It lasts awhile for me. I even used this product on my girls for their dance competitions! I usually buy it at Walmart or target! I’d recommend this foundation to anyone!
Taylor S.
Review for: Revlon Colorstay SPF 15 Makeup Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin, Golden Caramel, 1 Ounce more...
I like thid foundation because I have very fair skin, so it's hard sometimes finding a shade light enough. Revlon always has my back! The pump makes getting judt the right amount out perfect. Plus, no worries about spilling it and losing any product. It goes on pretty easy and has a light to medium coverage. I prefer that type of coverage to thicker ones. It does last up pretty well. The price isn't too bad either. I do wish it blended a little better though. Sometimes it doesn't blend as well into my skin so some parts of my face seem a little darker/different. I'd like to see that improvement made.
Jazmin C.
Chicago
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff more...
Best foundation ever. I love it! Keeps my skin looking super flawless! It helps a lot with controlling my oily skin. I apply it at 6am & remove it around 6pm & still looks good. It takes a long time to notice your oily skin 😊
Zania F.
Chester, PA
Review for: Caramel 1 more...
This was the very first bottle of foundation I ever purchased (wrong color lol) however I loved that it oxidized perfectly and the color never rubbed off onto my clothes. I use it on myself as well as my clients and it’s great very affordable and light weight perfect for beginners and active makeup lovers
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Review for: Revlon Base Colorstay Comb/Oily Skin Pump cor Cappucino - Feminino more...
Give me a flawless coverage and luminous glow. I also like this for a natural flow around my perimeter to deepen features. I always purchase it from cvs there’s always a good deal. I keep this in my makeup bag.
Ingrid P.
Review for: Revlon Colorstay Make-Up SoftFlex Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin - Early Tan more...
I have oily skin, specially in my t-zone and wear makeup daily to work, and this is my favorite foundation at this price point. The coverage is not as full as the IT Cosmetics or Lancome foundations that I use for weekends/going out, but it is buildable and has a more no-makeup look that I prefer M-F. I use this foundation with the NYX setting powder over my sunscreen and moisturizer and it wears pretty well throughout the work day.
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
This has been my go-to drugstore foundation for several years (30.) This has a formula that isn't greasy, it is super lightweight, it lasts through swimming and through the hot sun, or a night of dancing.  It is easy to apply and blends easy with your fingers or a sponge. There are a ton of different colors and comes off easily with make-up wipes.
Miranda B.
This product did not have very good coverage. It also left my face feeling oily, like it wouldn't set. I have a few acne scars from my pregnancies that it didn't cover very well.
Emily H.
Maurice, LA
Would a foundation brush or a beauty blender be better to apply this foundation?
Priscila P.
Ecuador
I can never find a foundation that doesnt make me look like or a ghost!! Help. What is the correct way to find your colour without smearing every tester on your face? Thanks
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Can anyone with oily skin say how long this product lasts and how well (light, medium, heavy) the coverage is?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
What is your favorite base pharmacy brand and because recommend?
Nicole N.
Los Angeles, CA
IVE HEARD SO MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT. IS IT REALLY THAT GOOD?