Revlon ColorStay Makeup PUMP, Combination/Oily Skin SPF 15 - 370 Toast uploaded by T e r e ♡.Revlon ColorStay Makeup PUMP, Combination/Oily Skin SPF 15 - 370 Toast uploaded by niham r.Revlon ColorStay Makeup PUMP, Combination/Oily Skin SPF 15 - 370 Toast uploaded by Toni T.

BY REVLON

Onyx H.
Cedar City
Picking the right shade was a task as always, I always have to get the lightest shade from foundations and finding one that doesn’t make me look orange/yellow, pink, or dirty is always a task for me. I found a fairly decent match color wise, but depending on how my skin is acting that day and if I have any blemishes or dryness really plays a part in how the foundation looks. It claims to be for combination skin, but I definitely notice that it acts differently depending on how dry/oily your skin is that day. I still use it, it’s not very expensive, gets the job done lol I’ve learned to work with it and it looks pretty decent :) I would recommend, but I would also explain a little about it as a heads up.
camille r.
giving this four stars because it does stay without moving or breaking down on your my for a very long time. it ranges from light to medium coverage depending on whether you sheer it out with a beauty blended. i find that i’m not a huge fan of the formula; it dries fast and is quite hard to wash off your hands. the finish is veryyy matte and i wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who has dry patches, so if you have oily skin but also scabs from acne this may not be the best oily skin foundation for you.
Toni T.
Valdosta , GA
I have worn this foundation for over 8 years off and on. It’s been my go to. There are things I do not like about it but I have trouble finding anything new. The coverage is good, the color is okay, and the finish is good in the summer. Winter months no matter what it’s always a tad dry looking. BUT this is still my favorite. It’s easy to blend in and doesn’t break me out and I have sensitive skin. Another draw back is bc of its staying power it is hard to wash off. Overall I like it, it’s comparable to the double wear foundation, which I also have.
Kaylie G.
Rexburg
This foundation has good light coverage. It has a matte finish that I like to dress up with a good highlight. Unfortunately, this foundation breaks down fairly quickly, and I can only get about 3 hours of wear before I can see it breaking down. Over all for a drug store foundation, this is a good one to have in your bag for a light coverage day!
Latoya S.
Phoenix
The best affordable foundation ever for my skin! My number one drugstore foundation and holy grail. I’m a proud product junkie and will always try out new products but I always need to have one of these in rotation. I’ve typically work caramel (I few up in Jamaica -‘s and was always in the sun) however upon living in the US for a few years I came to realize that this shade was looking a bit dark on me. For years I cursed Revlon for not introducing a new shade and they finally came out with toffee! I was so happy! This product is perfect for my oily, large pores. It is non drying and doesn’t look cakey on me. It is also long wearing. Safe to say my skin loves this stuff!
Alyssa V.
donna
I would definitely reconsider purchasing this because it does get cakey very quickly I do have oily skin and it doesn’t really help and I can still see my acne popping out it is medium coverage but I would not repurchase.
Julie L.
This product comes out a lot more funny than I had anticipated and even though it says full coverage, I was not expecting much. It definitely surprised me. It does not last 24 hours. It may last about 6. It doesn't last through a full work day for me even with primer and setting powder.
Kim A.
duluth
Tiene buena cobertura y buen acabado pero son tonos muuy rosados. Aun no he podido conseguir mi tono.. he tenido que mezclarla para poder utilizarla..
It has good coverage and good finish but they are very muted pink tones. I still could not get my tone .. I had to mix it to use it..
Alyssa S.
Appleton
If you’re looking for a full coverage, long wearing foundation from the drugstore, this is the foundation for your. The formula is on the thicker side, but it doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin. The pump also makes the application process much easier. I highly recommend.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I love this foundation, it had good coverage and stays in place forever. The only reason I stopped purchasing this product is because my skin type went from oily to dry, and it simply doesn't work for me right now. I highly recommend for oily/combo skin.

Walmart