Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,733 Q&A
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It also has a pump, which is fantastic. And you can pretty much push it to get a little out, or to get a lot out.
The shade range also has a nice variety. There's shades for yellow and pink undertones, and after oxidizing, the 'sand beige' shade seems to be a pretty close match when I'm not tan in the summer (I don't know if all of the shades oxidize, but I am assuming so. This shade starts off a lot whiter than it is 15 minutes after wearing.)
What I'm really not happy with is how much it rubs off. This might be due to my oil slick skin, but when I wear my glasses, it completely comes off where they sit on my nose, leaving redness on both sides of my nose. It also comes off if you itch or touch your face more than lightly. It can get pretty cakey, but again, that also might be because of how oily my skin can get. If I blot during the day that pretty much fixes all the issues, and it did take down the amount of times I need to blot throughout the day, which is what I have been looking for.
However, I would not recommend for the combination of oily skin and regular glasses wearing or if you are a face toucher.
(I will also add that this foundation must must must be set with a powder if you are going for a matte look because it is very dewy looking alone).
Below is a picture of me in the foundation in shade 330!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos