BY REVLON #11 in Liquid Foundation

Foundation smoothes on evenly for a flawless look. ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin by Revlon features SoftFlex technology that will not rub off with normal wear. Oil-free formula looks fresh, feels natural and controls excess oil.

Revlon ColorStay Makeup
  • "Love this foundation works great for my oily skin, seems like it doesn't separate or get super oily for a few hours, the coverage is about medium." in 239 reviews
  • "The oily/combo version of the foundation tends to give a white overcast and cakes up very quickly, whereas the one for dry skin gives a beautiful finish. " in 101 reviews
Erika C.
Metairie, LA
As soon as I started wearing makeup as a young teen, I began my long journey of frustrating trial and error to find a foundation that worked for my skin, looked good, and was long lasting. I tried high end foundations as well as drug store ones, and it wasn't until I found Revlon Colorstay that my journey could finally end!

They make two lines of this foundation: one for normal/dry skin and one for combination/oily skin. My skin gets oily in my t-zone and what I love about the foundation for combo/oily skin is that it helps keep my oil at bay, which keeps my makeup looking good and matte.

I apply this makeup in dots around my face after primer application, then take a stipple brush, spritz some setting spray onto the brush, then stipple this foundation around my face for about 2 minutes until it is even. I apply concealer and cream contour, blend with a beauty blender, then set with a matte transparen't setting powder. This gives me a perfect and even canvas to apply the rest of my makeup. The coverage is perfect. I usually like a heavier coverage foundation because I suffer from the occasional pimple and have slight uneven skin tone especially around my eyes. The coverage is buildable and you get heavier coverage with more product. This foundation is never cakey though, and it doesn't *look* like a heavy coverage foundation on because it never settles into lines or looks thick or fake on your face. It holds up nicely too, I can put this on in the morning and have it still look good at night. I usually touch up throughout the day if necessary with a few quick swipes of a powder compact. This foundation is easy to remove, and I usually use either make up wipes, remover, or most often wash my face with a facebrush and the foundation comes off completely. This foundation doesn't clog pores or make you break out. It doesn't have much of an odor. It's not too liquidy or too thick. It comes in enough shades I feel, and have been able to go up to darker shades as the summers go on and I get more tan. It also stays on during hot activities or even water activities. A bottle usually lasts me a good month, and it's $10 at Target (the best, most consistent price I have found). I have been using this foundation solely and consistently for about 4-5 years. I get compliments all the time about how clear and even my skin is, but it is actually this foundation giving the illusion of a perfect face, which is the entire point of makeup right? I cannot stress how amazing this foundation is, and is my absolute favorite and reliable beauty product!
Yusbreili G.
I bought this foundation elsewhere but am here to order it because I am almost out of my bottle. I have a load of foundations in various formulas but tend to like liquid foundations the best. I have dry, aging skin and like medium coverage. I don't like foundations that sink into fine lines and accentuate them which many liquids do. Revlon Colorstay works well for me. It has medium coverage that doesn't look cakey. Natural Beige is my exact skin color and this has no orange tones to it like some I have. It is very neutral. It applies easily and covers nicely but isn't heavy at all. And it does stay on for a long time. I always use a makeup primer first which helps with longevity but this foundation lasts longer than many others with and without primer on.

My blush and other makeup blend well and this doesn't clog my pores. I don't get a dewy finish but it isn't dull and flat either. This isn't the best ever foundation but it's good enough that am buying it for a second time which says a lot considering how many foundations I have that are barely used. It is good in warm weather because it doesn't melt off. Overall I am pleased with it and will continue to use it along with a couple of my other favorites.
Nancy N.
Berkeley, CA
I can't believe it took me so long to get on the bandwagon of this product, especially since it seems like everyone on Youtube was talking about it. This foundation is no joke. I have combo/oily skin and I was on the search for a new foundation that would last all day - sit on my face and not budge. My work days are long and I'm always running around, but this foundation always, always, always looks like it's been freshly applied! The application is so nice, since it has a pump, and I normally buff it in all over my face. The finish is smooth and FLAWLESS. I can easily build this up to full coverage, and the good thing about it is once I've applied it and set it with powder and setting spray, it's there for good - my coverage doesn't fade throughout the day like my other foundations do. I even wore this foundation through a 14 hour road trip and my makeup still looked amazing when we got to our destination. This foundation outlasted my concealer, blush, and bronzer - so even though everything else had faded through a long, long, long day, my skin still looked fantastic!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation how do I love thee. This is my all time favorite liquid foundation. I will admit this foundation is thick and you do have to be careful with the application process. The foundation is long lasting, waterproof, sweat proof in my opinion but it dries fast you have to work quick . I apply this foundation using my fingers in a dabbing or soft pat almost as if I was suing a makeup sponge . I love the color selection, the formula and it now comes in pump. I use the color 180 sand beige in combination/oily. I use two pumps for my entire face . It also has great coverage . I would also say not to use too much under your eyes because it can get cakey and we don't like that. I wore it the day of my wedding and I love how it photographs as well. I have tried other foundations but honestly I always go back to this . You can purchase almost anywhere Walmart and Harmon have the lowest every day price for this foundation . I think it definitely worth trying if you are looking for a medium full coverage foundation. I'm wearing right now .
Wanda T.
Monrovia, CA
I haven't used this foundation in years (although I always thought it was very good), I thought I would pick it up again since it now has a pump and I heard it had been reformulated. I am absolutely loving this foundation for several reasons. One, I finally got a proper shade match. I am Asian,olive complected, and between a light and medium. (About NC25). Sand beige is a perfect match- it has a good beige undertone. (Not too pink or too yellow). Secondly, I love that this foundation has increased its sun protection factor, but has switched over to mineral sunscreens (titanium dioxide and zinc oxide). Lastly the application is very much the same or improved: good pigmentation, buildable with a nice thin, consistency and a matte finish. It also wears nicely: it doesn't break down or get too oily, although my own oils do peek through by the end of the day. Though, that happens to me with all foundations. At this price point, you cannot beat this foundation for oily/combo skins.
Saskia M.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have the shade Caramel and I can honestly say it's pretty good. I just started getting into makeup almost a year ago and this is the first and only foundation I've tried. I got it because I heard a lot of good reviews on it. The only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars was because sometimes I feel like it makes me look a bit orange and it's slightly too light. As a woman of color, I know that many makeup companies seem to think black women are orange and foundations tend to have orange tints to them. This does last pretty long but then again, I usually wear my makeup for a couple of hours and this foundation is supposed to last 24 hours. I really want to try more foundations (like the Maybelline and L'Oreal) but I do think I would repurchase this again. Comparing the price to the Maybelline and L'Oreal foundations this is a bit more expensive but I would get this. Everyone always compliments my makeup and my family and friends thinks this foundation is amazing on me.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
This foundation has a thick consistency and I recently purchased it in the lightest shade: 110 Ivory. It is still a little dark for my complexion but I can make work as long as I don't apply too much of it. I wish they offered a shade this light with a yellow or neutral undertone since I don't have a cool undertone. I appreciate the pump on the bottle. I bought this years ago when it the opening was so large that you lost a lot of product when you poured some out to apply. I also noticed that it has been reformulated and doesn't have the same strong scent it once did. I've tried many foundations and this is the only one (and it's whipped version as well) that doesn't look awful on my skin. I have very oily skin with large pores that are very hard to disguise or minimize. I feel like I can apply this with any tool (over a primer) and it looks good. I only take a small amount, apply to a small section and blend it in at a time since this sets pretty fast.
Jennifer S.
I had really high hopes for this foundation after one of my favorite YouTube beauty bloggers recommended it. It also has mostly great reviews. Unfortunately I have to say this foundation did not work for me, at all. I purchased the one formulated for normal/dry skin because my skin is definitely on the drier side. It doesn't give the greatest coverage, maybe a decent medium coverage, but I do like the dewy finish of this. However, despite the nice finish, I felt that it was so dewy that it would slip around on my face and transfer if I didn't set it with a powder, so I used a minimal layer of my regular setting powder. Let's just say that using setting powder with this foundation made my face look horrendous. It clung to multiple dry patches on my face and made my skin look cakey, powdery, and just plain gross. I've attempted to use this foundation multiple times with the same result. I'm disappointed that I couldn't get it to work for me.
Ruby C.
You guys. You guys. YOU GUUYYYYYSSSS!!! I have just been beyond amazed with this. I honestly cannor believe that I have found my NEW "Holy Grail" foundation.. *drum roll!!* Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily Foundation (330 Natural Tan) <3333 I don't know what Revlon did differently this time when they added the pump to the bottle, but I remember CLEARLY that the older version was just not compatible with my skin type; it did nothing with my oils, accentuated my pores, and broke me out real bad. But I had heard rumors that the formula had been tweaked with and so I decided to give it a go. So, I have been using this for about a week and a half now, and boy did I choose the perfect time to purchase this cuz the weather has been cray-cray lately, and I can give you my most HONEST opinion. This is just amazing. Does a phenomenal job controlling my oils, minimizes my pores, and zero break outs. I AM IN LOVE!! ūüėćūüėć
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The color range isn't the greatest. I'm a nc35-40 depending on the season with deep yellow tones. I have mostly normal skin with a spot or two of dryness from a random healing blemish. I rarely get acne but every one I do get leaves a dark mark. The formula is really watery and it dries pretty fast. It's definitely not a full coverage foundation and it settled in my smile lines. The shade I got looked neutral from outside the bottle then it oxidizes into a nasty pink shade that's too dark. (I got early tan I believe it was ) the finish is a bit satin and I couldn't answer how long it wears on its own since it was trash and I didn't want to feel like it was a waste of money so I was constantly blending foundations with it. When I did try wearing it alone, even though the shade oxidizes to be too dark for me it looked ashy and like a floating pink face. If you can find you shade it might be an okay purchase
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't