Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,701 Q&A
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Cons: None, really!
Overall, I really liked this foundation. Do I like it as well as the Kat Von D Lock-It? No. It doesn’t provide the same amount of coverage. While many reviews list this as a full coverage foundation, I’d have to say it’s decidedly a MEDIUM. If you are looking for a long lasting foundation that is not super heavy, that makes this a great option! It went on nice, not at all cakey, and was easy to blend.
As far as longevity, I found it to be pretty decent. While it won’t look fresh and flawless after 12 hours, it will get you through an 8 workday looking nice, provided you aren’t sweating outside in the heat. If you’re wanting to carry your make-up over to evening, you will most definitely need a refresher mid-evening.
I inserted a picture of a hand switch can you see how light the foundation is on my hand compared to my natural skin.
The packaging gets an A+ from me, it has a PUMP which I love so much. You get a lot of product in the bottle, which is always nice. It's a thinner consistency liquid, and it dries very quickly on the skin, so you have to work fast to blend it out. I use a damp beauty sponge, and it gives me a nice, semi-matte finish. I'd say it's medium coverage at best, but it is buildable.
After I set with powder, this stuff really does last all day long. I don't have to touch up my t-zone until about 6-7 hours in, which is fantastic for a drugstore foundation. All in all, if you're looking for a GOOD, affordable liquid foundation, this is a great product to purchase.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos