Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 769 Q&A
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Summer Shade: 240
With combination skin that leans more toward the oily side, finding the perfect foundation for you can be extremely challenging. I have only ever worn drugstore foundations and facial products, and it took me several years and lots of oily photos to find the perfect foundation.
While skeptical at first, this product was offered to me by a friend that preferred luxury foundations. With little risk, I gave it a try. I have been in love ever since that October of 2014 and have not looked back.
I have found that it is highly versatile between being a beautiful application for a casual day in class and a high-definition, glam look for a night out. With more oily skin, setting any foundation is a MUST for me. This foundation sets beautifully and provides medium coverage without making your face feel heavy or caked.
With a reasonable price point, I highly recommend this product as a happy medium between low-end drugstore products and entry-level luxury brands.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos