BY REVLON

Elegant, sexy, and sophisticated, Revlon® ColorStay™ Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision and intense color. Glides on effortlesly for ultra fine or dramatically bold looks to last up to 16 hours.

- Precise definition and intense color that lasts up to 16 hours
- From ultra fine lines to dramatically bold looks
- No smudging or smearing
- Waterproof, removes easily
- Ophthalmologist tested

• How easy is this to use? And does it smudge ? I live in a humid p...1 Answers
  • How do you like this product, and how long does it last?2 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
  • "I've used this product in the black shade. Love the brush. It is easy to control. The eyeliner stays on all day! " in 10 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner. No smudging and it dries fast. Perfect for a winged liner and inexpensive choice. " in 5 reviews
Torie H.
Review for: Black Brown more...
I don't use a lot of liquid I make it however this is what I would recommend for other people I enjoyed it and it worked well and was easy to apply I would definitely be buying it again and I would recommend to anyone else to add it to your make up supply
Samantha I.
Commack, NY
Review for: Black Brown more...
This liquid liner is good for someone seeking a very thin line. It looks good after some work, but I found that it goes on a little watery which was disappointing. I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Britain M.
Review for: Black Brown more...
Loathe doesn't even begin to describe my opinion of this liquid liner. As soon as it dries it cracks and flakes and all together - it was just a hot mess. Never again.
Esther B.
New Boston , MI
Review for: Black Brown more...
This is the only eye liner I use. I love it, it goes on smooth and lasts all day, no smudging or smearing! The price is good and I always keep a backup on hand. I do not want to run out of this stuff! This product takes some getting used to for application but once you get the hang of it, you will not want to go with anything else!
Tanea A.
It is okay. I do not see anything special about this, nor do I see anything wrong with it. I think there are cheaper and better eyeliner out there than this, but if someone doesn't want to take a risk and try them, they can lean back on this. I probably won't buy it again
Michelle G.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Black Brown more...
Revlon has been a highly used product
So I have tried Revlon color stay liner
I love it Goes on smooth doesn't run or smear
Also my skin on my eyes are sensitive some
product's burn my eyes this one doesn't I would
buy it again and Recommend Revlon is a name I trust
Samantha B.
Gainesville, GA
I was not to happy with this product. It did not stay as long as I wanted it too. It would wear off half way through my day. It also smeared way too easy. I bought this product once and never again. I live in a very humid area but was disappointed when it wore off even at work indoors.
Emily R.
Boonville, IN
I use to loathe putting on liquid liner. But this one is a snap and the price is perfect for anyone's budget. I felt the ware on it was good as long as you didn't get it wet or rub your eyes often.
Sydney M.
I have this product in two different shades and I personally love them. They don't spill in my makeup bag and the color stays forever. I use this on the weekends when I wear eyeliner. I would totally recommend.
Rita M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use the Revlon liquid liner because it goes on smooth, dries fast and stays on. I use it 2-3 times a week. It is very easy to apply and does not cake or smudge. It comes in black or brown. The packaging is nice and informative. I will definitely buy it again.
Claudia Y.
Little Elm, Tx
How do you like this product, and how long does it last?
Ambar S.
Cedar park , TX
How easy is this to use? And does it smudge ? I live in a humid place