BY REVLON

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Waterproof formula won't smear, smudge or fade. Wears for up to 16 hours. Elegant, sexy and sophisticated Allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision Dries quickly and lasts all day Enriched with vitamin E and aloe Ophthalmologist tested Color: Blackest Black. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Danielle F.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my backup liquid eyeliner but has slowly been making its way to my primary product! The product goes on very well and only comes off when I excessively rub my eyes. I think that I would appreciate this more if the applicator didn't wear out so quickly.
Liz D.
Hewlett, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner for years now. I love the simple and easy application, I find it is SO easy to create a nice line on the lid, and ideal for cat eyes as well.
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wearing this eyeliner for about six years. I pick this up at my local drugstore. I feel like I can get a good month or so all of this product. My only complaint is that sometimes the applicator gets messed up from use, and it's difficult to get a nice precise line. it does apply very black but as it starts to dry out it does apply more on the patchy side, which is when I would typically repurchase.
Michelle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner gets flaky and doesn't stay on long. I touch my eyes (bad habit, I know) but I end up rubbing the liner off. It has good pigmentation and goes on smoothly, so d you're on a budget and don't touch your eyes maybe it's a good choice, but i dont like it.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product dries pretty quick and can get cakey and flakey when you layer it. The brush is so small you have to color in anyways, leaving a lot of room for streaks. I only used this on my upper lids. Worked well when I did a small line but if I wanted to wing it, it didn't work out as well as I wanted.
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My least favorite liner that I have ever used. I'm not really a big fan of liquid liner anyway but this one I felt was just too wet. And I felt like because it's a liquid it makes the color look much lighter, less pigmented than I would like. And I found the application to be just too difficult for me
Sammi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing pigment and stays on forever! Only thing I don't like is how thick the applicator is- it makes a cat eye a very tedious job that other products can do fast and easy. Overall it's a great eyeliner if you have the master cat eye skill or dont cat eye at all
Tory S.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner of all time. The short pointed tip makes it easy to apply a precise line and do winged liner, the color is a deep rich black, and this stuff lasts forever - once you put it on your eyes it doesn't budge. Not to mention the fact that the price cannot be beat!
Aleesha ūüĆé.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Long lasting and smudge proof. Nice tip for a nice line. Not too pricey and affordable. I wish it came in a smoke color. I use this product every day for a precise winged look. I usually buy this at Walmart for the best price and would buy this again
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for years, it stays on well but washes off easily. Makes quick smooth lines. Definitely recommend for defined wings. I prefer this to the "skinny" brush because the skinny one bends too much, this brush gives you much more control.
Rachel D.
Mc Minnville, TN
How easy did this glide on? Did it drag at all?
Alexis H.
Auburn, NY
Is this liner waterproof?