BY REVLON #72 in Eyeliner

ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner - Revlon ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner, skinny tip liner that lasts all day.Easy to apply with mistake proof control.Bold, even color in one stroke.Won't smudge, fade or transfer.0.1mm skinny tip.All day wear.Ultra fine tip for the ultimate skinny line. - ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner

• Does it burn anyone else's eyelids 6 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner wear for a decent amount of time and is it matte?3 Answers
  • Just wondering if this eyeliner will stay put in the waterline? 2 Answers
Lana S.
This eyeliner is awesome, and really cheap. i have been using the wet 'n' wild liquid eyeliner that has a brush tip. it took me a lot of time to master how to apply it, and even after about 4 months, i still make mistakes while applying it. Then i found out about the felt tip eyeliners. Revlon Color stay liquid eyeliner is pretty popular so i decided to give it a shot. it's amazing. you don't even need to learn how to use it. the strokes are very definite, and they last all day. for easy application, just rest your elbow on a surface like a counter and then gently stroke the eyeliner over your eye-lid. placing your hand on the counter will increase your stability. I'll definitely buy it again from Walmart.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
I use this liquid liner every day. It lasts about three months of really great use, and then the product does wear down. I think the brush is the perfect combination of thin (for a strong wing) but not too thin (like their "Skinny" version of this eyeliner, which is a hot mess). The liner dries a dark matte black, but you have to remember to shake the tube because sometimes it can separate. It doesn't flake, but it will smudge under my eyes after about 10 hours of wear, but I have oily hooded eyelids. Unlike most of the felt tip liners, this takes forever to dry out and is easy to apply once you get used to the applicator.
Liz H.
Medley, FL
Revlon is an American cosmetics company, which specializes in skin care, fragrance, personal care, founded in 1932. I think this Liquid Eye Pen Revlon is wonderful, leaves a very firm consistency, not outlined run has a bastaste strong color and resists enough, I use it for my day, I really like, it's something you would buy again and again and again, really it is a MOC essential makeup, very useful and practical, and it is something that can not fail in our makeup, that is outlined is something that complements much and gives a more feminine touch.
Gloria P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Blackest Black 251
I love this product! ! My can't leave the house without it. I buy mine at target for $5.99 each. When they are out I go to walgreens or walmart or amazon. Since I really needed it last night I went to Dublin just to stock up. I'm from San jose. Which show this eyeliner works. It last all day, no smudges. You don't have to reapply. Just one time and your good all day. I use it everyday. One can last about 3 weeks for me since I do the dramatic look. I recommend to everyone. It a must have in every girls make up bag as in my case purse.
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
have this liner is to have a bit of that heaven at home because I say this? .. Well I'm loving the eyeliner I like to practice every day and this is one of them because it is liquid and prefer all liquid eyeliners, not only that but that is the tip plumon helps you have more striking when make-your cats eyes more accurately my facina me aside their color black brown is my favorite product of Revlon is very affordable and worth give every penny for ... I recommend it, let me know what you think of my comment
jennifer f.
Reseda, CA
Ever since my friend bought me this liner a few years ago, it's been my go to liquid liner! The applicator is easy to use and the liner is quick drying, so I don't have to worry about smudging while I wait for it to dry. The Black Brown in the perfect color for my green eyes! My only complaint about this product is that over time, the felt applicator tends to shed small fibers, which you have to pull off so you don't ruin your liner while applying. Still my fave liquid liner I've tried!
Taylor W.
Ozark, AL
This is personally my favorite liquid eyeliner right now! I love how smooth it goes on the lid with the use of the small applicator. A big reason I love this eyeliner above others is because it actually dries matte! It's so hard to find a drugstore liquid eyeliner that dries completely matte, but this one does! And not only does it dry completely matte, but it stays put all day and does not budge. It's completely worth the money, in my opinion and I will definitely repurchase this!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
This was my first eyeliner anything that I have purchased because i desperately wanted to learn how to do a winged look. It is easy to use for it has a felt tip that doesn't lose it structure and it has fairly decent pigmentation. The only problem that irritated me was that the tip dried out before i could finish. So i would close the cap several times so to moisten it up again. Probably would be best if you stored it upside down so the liquid would stay near the tip.
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Pretty good liquid eyeliner. Just make sure you shake it well before you use it. I was hoping for a brush applicator but this one is more like a felt tip pen. I have mixed feelings on the applicator. I don't struggle to get a precise clean line, but it is kind of hard and hurts my eyelid a little bit and it can scrape product off if you go back over the line you just made. Other than that I do like the eyeliner formula and it does have good stay power.
Ash S.
dunmore, PA
Review for: Black Out
This product is a fantastic product IF you don't have sensitive skin/eyes.
Pros-
Drugstore price point
Can be found anywhere revlon is sold
Super black
MATTE
Long wearing
Easy to use applicator that's thin and perfect for winging your liner.

Cons-
It burned my eyes/around my eyes

I won't Knock this product just because I have sensitive skin/eyes, but beware if you do that you might feel some burning as well. If you're not sensitive you'll love this!
Yesenia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking to buy a new eyeliner, has anyone tried both this one and the wet n' wild eyeliner. If so, which one is better?
Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
Does this product stay on your lids through all day and when working out?
Kali M.
Does it burn anyone else's eyelids
Isabel P.
How easy is this to apply?
Sophie J.
I haven't used eyeliner... would this be a good starter?