10 colors available

BY REVLON #76 in Lip Liner

Directions First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color.Revlon ColorStay Lipliner Shells Long-lasting lipliner. Automatic. Precise defining.... see more...

• i have never used a lipnliner before, but i want to know what brand...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Some...2 Answers
  • Does the color last all day?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Cochero G.
Cochero G.
Marinette, WI
The Revlon Color Stay Lip Liner is a perfect combination with the color stay lipstick. I love how easy it goes on and stays on. It glides smoothly along my lips giving me a perfect outline that enhances the shape of my kiss me lips. It blends in nicely with my lipstick when I where a similar color When I am feeling I want a bold look I use another color and use the Revlon Color Stay Lip Liner to accentuate and complement any other choice lipstick I may feel like wearing that day. It keeps nicely and does not smudge when I eat or drink while wearing it. I suggest you give it a try, your going to love it.
Kristhel P.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN
I own several different color lipliners in the ColorStay Revlon brand. They're my go-to lipliner every time. They're long lasting thru sweat and drinks-sometimes even stay on after my lipstick has worn off. I also like that they have the sharpening tool included and that the tip is fine enough to draw a very fine line on my lips. I wouldn't switch it for a different brand as long as it keeps working the way it does.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Plums
I don't use lip stick or liner very often, when I do buy and use it, it's typically drugstore quality. I've never had any issues with this brand or shade. I thought it would come out a deep plum like on the outside, but it leaned more towards the lighter shades of plum. I still love it and use it when I choose that shade for my lips, but it would have been nice to know before buying a dark plum lip stain.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Danville, IN
Revlon is my go-to drugstore lip product brand. Their products have excellent color-off and a wide variety of shades. However, the color doesn't stay as long as higher-end brands (I can usually get 1-2 hours of acceptable wear before I have to reapply), and it can get flakey. The packaging is nice for what you pay for, but sometimes the cap can pop off if it is bouncing around in your makeup bag or purse.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Siennas
I normally buy this brand and color of lip liner from Walgreens, however, they are sometimes out of the product, so I searched on Amazon and bought it instantly. This is just the right color for me and it stays put all day. It is not too brown or too much wine or too much red. A little of each gives you this fantastic sienna color and I am hooked. Dread the day they discontinue the color.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Gulfport, MS
I adore the Revlon Colorstay lip liner in the nude color. It's a perfect match to my lips, making it the ideal foundation for whatever lip color, lipstick, or lip gloss I chose that day! I may have to reapply my gloss our top color throughout the day, but very rarely do I ever need to reapply liner if I chose my Revlon Colorstay, which I almost always do.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Kennesaw, GA
Good color pigment, but there's not very much in the tube! I bought the brightest red colour that they had- it stayed on nicely and held my lipstick in place, but I only used it a few times before it ran out! It's a good product, but I wouldn't buy it again just because of the lack of good use in each tube.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Palmetto, FL
I actually use this lip liner as eyeliner because it goes on and on my eyes it just makes them bigger and I love the color makes the dramatic and the full effect, but also great products on your lips of course I love how it outlines great with your lips and then you add the lipstick and it gives it a boom!
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Rapid City, SD
I love the whole color stay line because I hate dealing with a bunch of applications through out the day. I tend to prefer lip liner to lipstick because I think its easier to control and I love the wide range of colors available in this collection and its super affordable which is always a plus!
Robyn B.
Robyn B.
I liked this liner it's one of my Favorites, it stays in my handbag and I like the packaging with the wind up tip it's always sharp and ready to go. Because it's a Revlon product the price is always right. And they an amazing range of colors to chose from. I always go to REVLON to what's new!
lisette r.
lisette r.
miami, florida
Does the color last all day?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
anahy a.
anahy a.
i have never used a lipnliner before, but i want to know what brand is better. also, does this product blend well with the lipstick applied?
bell n.