BY REVLON #31 in Lip Liner

Directions First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color.Revlon ColorStay Lipliner Shells Long-lasting lipliner. Automatic. Precise defining.... see more...

• i have never used a lipnliner before, but i want to know what bra...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. So...2 Answers
  • Does the color last all day?3 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Danielle F.
Denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the choice of reds Revlon has for lip liners. Application is very easy and this particular liner stays on for a decent amount of time. I think this product works really well if you're interesting in ombré lips.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Siennas
I mean, it does the job! I think it really depends on what color you go for. I typically stick to nudes and browns, so I would recommend the NYX Slim or NYX Suede lip liners over these. However, if you're in a pinch I'm sure these will work out just fine for you. I feel like this product didn't stay put like it should for a lip liner. These are a staple in my mom's makeup bag but I'll stick to my usual!
Tamara H.
E Providence, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love Love love love love love love
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Review for: Soft Pink
Revlon has been around for ages. This was one of my first beauty product experiences. So, I still use their products often. They are readily available at the local stores. I use lipliner very sparingly, so I've had this one a while. It doesn't match everything, but it goes well with my lighter shades. It wears off a little quicker than some brands, but I still love it's functionality.
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say other than Revlon ColorStay Lipliner will always be a mainstay in my makeup kit? No matter how many liners have come after it, it has remained relevant in its application, color selection, longevity and wearability, -the price is not bad either! If you want a good, tried & true, lip liner, go with a Revelon ColorStay one!
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon ColorStay Lipliner is great! I love the entire ColorStay line. This lip liner glides on effortlessly. Just know once it's on, it's on for the day. I have recommended this to my girlfriends.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It applies smoothly and effortlessly, the color is true to its swatch and doesn't oxidize into a different color. It's fairly easy to sharpen and it stays on all day.
Rachel P.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Soft Pink
This product does what it’s supposed to, but it’s nothing special. The lipliner is just a little bit hard and I don’t always love the way it applies because it feels a little harsh. For the price, it’s not bad! I might buy this again, depending on other lipliner prices and products available
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip liner stays on well. It's my go-to when I'm buying drugstore makeup, because let's face it, I'm not rich. 😂 The price is good and so is the value. It's easy to apply and perfectly thin enough for great lines. I buy this every time I need new lip liner.
lisette r.
miami, florida
Does the color last all day?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for some lip liners that glide on really smoothly. Something that I can easily apply, that lasts a long time and that I could wear alone if I wanted to. Would these be good?
Aurora M.
Does color really stay?
bell n.
Mouscron
Is this shiny ?
anahy a.
i have never used a lipnliner before, but i want to know what brand is better. also, does this product blend well with the lipstick applied?