Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor  Lipstick uploaded by Mary J.Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor  Lipstick uploaded by Rebeccah H.
Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor  Lipstick

Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor Lipstick

BY REVLON

Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor / Lipstick New in Box (SPICE 21) Rare!

Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor  Lipstick
Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor Lipstick
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love revlon. I tend to keep several brands on my at once and this is one of them. I usually pick it up at target, when I'm browsing. It's long lasting, I never have issues. I would and do definitely buy again. " in 13 reviews
  • "The besttttt really Love it , it so creamy , and the colors are trueeee!!! they have rare colors for me its so niceee!!! Good luck girls with this lip color!! " in 9 reviews
Pamela L.
Sauk Village, IL
Such an affordable lipstick that’s so worth the money! It’s creamy and the formula is consistent with no patchiness or anything. I love the shade range and the color stays on my lips for hours without any smudging.
Ashley G.
I love these lipsticks. They go on so smoothly and do not crack or fade. They last mostly all day/night and the value is amazing. I love the chiseled tips it definitely makes it much easier to apply I would definitely buy again
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
I love this lipstick and the clear coat. I sometimes use the clear coat all on its own. I have a habit of licking my lips so it's nice to have a thin lipstick that applies easily and quickly.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
I love this lipstick and yes it does last all day! Matte finish is awesome I think it makes it last longer that's the secret! Whatever the secret is it's worth keeping! Love this product!
Cooper C.
Oldie but goodie. One of the first long lasting lip colors. Goes on smooth and moist but dries to last a long time. Feels a little dry in the lips but has good staying power.
silvia a.
Revlon offers a great selection of lipstick shades. The application of the product is smooth and makes my lips feel moisturized and soft. Its also affordable which is great!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Not a bad formulation on this, but its not cruelty free, which is why i wouldnt grab for it. But i have tried this before and was pretry impressed for the price!
Emily A.
Jefferson, ME
Great staying power. Can be a bit tacky or drying. Has a matte finish if you do not reapply the clear gloss often. If you eat it will wear some and leave you looking odd with color around the outside of your lip only, so pay attention to it after eating etc. Is also great in that there is no transfer when you drink out of a mug or kiss a cheek or whatever. Since you have to reapply the glossa at least as often as a lipstick that isn't long wearing, I generally will use a gloss or lipstick that is not long lasting and if I want something long lasting I tend to go with a stain only because the only benefit I get over regular lipcolor is the no transfer factor, which I can get from a stain, and avoid the drying/tacky feeling whenever the clear gloss wears off. If you prefer a denser coverage than a stain provides, than this is the way to go through.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
favorite make-up brand period - with its yummy scents, candy-coated packaging, sugary names, and beautiful colors it's win-win-win for me. I especially love the kits, and getting exclusive items, like the recent HSN Sugar Plum Fairy kit, which included my new favorite La Creme, Sugar Fairy. It is a peachy-nude with perhaps the slightest shimmer? I'm not even sure - all I know is it's beautiful on my lips!! Creamy feel, light citrusy taste and scent. I do feel like I need to reapply often, but it's so creamy I can revive it a bit by rubbing my lips together more often. And the packaging is sleek, weighty, and a dream in the hand.
Blanca T.
I choose to use Revlon color Stay because it does the job for me.They have a great variety when it comes to colors and they I don't have to constantly reapply which can be a pain but not with Revlon Colorstay..If your looking for a lipstick that stays on and is affordable I would try Revlon