Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor .11 Oz uploaded by Audrey L.Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor .11 Oz uploaded by Audrey L.Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor .11 Oz uploaded by Audrey L.

BY REVLON

> Lipcolor Shine for up to 12 hours Food-proof see more...

• How long does the color stay on?1 Answers
  • How long dies the color stay on?2 Answers
  • Does this product contain any type of lip moisturizing in it or b...2 Answers
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
This Is My Drug store brand of choice. Well maybe not now, but back in the day when I knew nothing about animal cruelty I used to buy this brand all the time. But now I have chosen cruelty free Brands but this still has nice quality good looks and color vibrancy and everything so not a bad brand they just need to change their
Layla H.
OMG this product is so amazing and definitely worth the price! Color is Rich and bold (if you like this sorta thing). The lipstick itself glides on smoothly. Doesn't stain or anything. Overall I would definitely recommend this for any occasion. It's definitely worth it!
Amber T.
Jacksonville, FL
Colors are beautiful. It doesn’t leave my lips feeling chalky like some lipsticks that I have tried. I purchased at Target. Overall, it met my expectations but I wish it lasted longer. I felt like it pulled to the outer part of my lips and needed to be reapplied.
Emma K.
Manassas, VA
I wasn't crazy impressed with this line. You should really wear a liner if you want this to be totally opaque without bleeding. Some shades apply better than others and some are patchy. There is a nice range of colors though, and they don't dry out my lips too much.
Kai D.
Raleigh, MS
They do stay on well, but if the lips are prepped with a line filling primer, the lipstick will sink into the cracks on the lips and begin to pool in those fine lines. Other than that, it’s a hydrating opaque product with lasting power.
Katina L.
Lake Charles, LA
This lipstick is soft, creamy, and long lasting. It comes in a variety of colors that are very vibrant and pretty. I love the range of purples, reds, and burgandies. It's also very affordable and really good quality drug store makeup.
Parissa R.
love this lipstick!! I am the type of person that loves any lipstains or a lipstick that will stay on throughout the day so I don’t have to reapply my lipstick. And if you are looking for that you should definitely buy this!
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this.
Daisy D.
Yukon, OK
This color - stays - omg you would think that the name says it all but it’s so much more! Color stays for almost everything! Minus burgers - i will say that - ya girl eats a lot of burgers and i do have to reapply!!
Lizbeth S.
cudahy
I think this product is good it feels nice in the lips it’s easy to apply and it doesn’t look nasty! It kinda long lasting but not quiet fully to be honest however the colors are amazing ! The texture of it is great!! I would recommend it.
Breanne B.
Does this product contain any type of lip moisturizing in it or balm?
Megan N.
Lufkin, TX
How long dies the color stay on?
Alicia H.
Medina, OH
How long does the color stay on?