Revlon ColorStay LipColor uploaded by Samara L.Revlon ColorStay LipColor uploaded by Priscilla D.Revlon ColorStay LipColor uploaded by doris k.

BY REVLON

Won't kiss off on your glass, teeth or him. Helps keep lips soft, smooth and kissable. Long wearing, lightweight matte finish. Discontinued Color! see more...

• Voxboxes anyone receive them recently ?? I'm hearing a lot of peo...3 Answers
  • Does this product stay on all day? I would love to find a good li...1 Answers
  • Is it actually long lasting? Matte or shiny?1 Answers
Revlon ColorStay LipColor
  • "I love this color and I love color stay! This product is highly recommended for long lasting lip color" in 70 reviews
  • " I love Revlon Lip products in general. They never cease to amaze me! And this one doesn't change that! It has a super creamy consistency!" in 39 reviews
Megan S.
El Dorado
Beautiful color and lasts all day. I receive quite a few compliments when I wear more vivid colors. There is a huge selection of colors to choose from as well. Also, I get the one with the white tube of lips gloss, not sure if this is the right one... but that is literally the best gloss I have ever used in my life.
Crystal M.
Review for: Blush more...
Had purchased this at a local drugstore for a decent price. Was in love with the color at first but after applying the color had seem to be brighter then I expected . Application was pretty easy but Was really disappointed on the finishing outcome. I would not recommend I
Madison E.
Great color choices and they do not dry out your lips! They aren’t long lasting which is a deal breaker when I’m choosing lip colors. But if you’re looking for something you’ll remember to reapply, this is a great choice.
Shannon M.
Wheelersburg
Review for: Soft And Smooth Lip Color Soft Cinnamon more...
Glides on smooth and lasts awhile. Use when going out on the town and don’t want to reapply. Great color but a little bit to dry for my liking. Not a huge lipstick person. Prefer moisture over color.
Jennifer W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Ice more...
This was gifted to me at an event I went to... the color lasted a fair amount of time and didn’t feel funky, which is why I usually don’t wear lipstick. Also on appearance I thought the color wouldn’t go well with my skin tone but it turned out better than I though, probably would but if I run across it in a store once this one runs out
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
Review for: Raspberry more...
I do love the brand and have had many good experiences but this shade fell flat for me. Came out a bit streaky so that was definitely not a positive for me. The smell doesn’t bother me. The price isn’t bad and I have loved some of the other colors but this one is not good for me. It looked beautiful but just didn’t work for me.
Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
When the bottle says color stay.. believe it!!! This lipstick is fantastic if you want to wear it for days. It definitely will not come off. Even when I use make up remover, it just smudges and stains my face. Be careful with this stuff. It's pretty if you get it perfect but taking it off is a nightmare
Jess C.
Sallisaw
Review for: Soft And Smooth Baby Peach 240 more...
I really like this for an everyday lip. It’s smooth, it doesn’t dry out my lips and I don’t have to reapply it over and over. The style is cute and I’m definitely a fan
Jessie R.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Soft Smooth Juicy Plum 315 more...
Goes on smooth and without drying out. Color offers complete coverage without looking caked on. Color could last a little bit longer and will need to be reapplied. Still worth the price paid at Walgreens. I would recommend this lip color to anyone wanting a great product at a great price.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
How does this color look on pale, freckled skin?
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE
Voxboxes anyone receive them recently ?? I'm hearing a lot of people who've used this app for years haven't received anything!
Ruth G.
waterford, MI
How do you feel about this product?
Christina E.
What is the longest you've had this lipstick last for you?
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Does anyone remember the Spice colorstay that was just spice and not sensuous spice? I am DYING to find a dupe for it! That was my absolute favorite and now you can only get it on Ebay or Amazon for a dumb amount. HELP!!!