Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation

Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation

Does this last as long on the skin as the regular Colorstay?
[product:revlon-colorstay-light-cover-foundation].. What skin type is this good for?
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation!
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
My Dermatologist recommended zinc as a sun block. I still want a foundation with good sunscreen and coverage of a foundation. This has Zinc and Titanium! 4 stars as it doesn’t look dewey/soft. I will wear this running errands, not out on a date that is smoother! Will try with a primer soon! Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation
Oxford, MS
Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation uploaded by Kimberly T.
Purchased at: Amazon
With the warmer summer months ahead this is a great foundation that he not gotten the respect it deserved when it was launched. It has a full spectrum SPF. Comes in a wide array of shades and is highly pigmented. I used to wear the sport formula and now I use this on my days out in the sun when I have to wear makeup. Check this affordable find out when you get a chance.
Freemansburg, PA
Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation uploaded by Jacinda S.
So easy to work with, perfect for everyday wear. Not super full coverage but for everyday go to work makeup this is the perfect product that will not break the bank!
Fontana, CA
1,213 reviews
Years ago I wore Revlon liquid foundation, and really enjoyed the coverage. I have never tried Revlon color stay light cover foundation. I do not know if it is affordable or pricey, I do not know how it covers. D😇🇺🇸
San Diego, CA
Revlon's original Colorstay foundation is a classic (you'll find it farther down on this list), but if you're looking for a little less coverage for a more no-makeup makeup look, the new Colorstay Light Cover formulation will become your everyday go-to. The remarkably adaptable shades help your complexion look fresh and even for 12 hours, all the while offering SPF 35 protection.
San Diego , CA
Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation uploaded by Janny L.
Me llego este producto gratis para probar y me encanto desde la primera vez que lo utilice pude notar su calidad de producto me tapo las manchas los granos y mi cara se veía más lisa e hidratada me encanta !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Revlon Colorstay Light Cover Foundation.. What skin type is this good for?
Donna S. il y a 4 mois
I have dry skin so it’s not good for me. 😇🇺🇸