BY REVLON

Pack of 2

Amber H.
W Carrollton, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this product as a top coat. But it makes your nails look slightly matte and I didn’t want mine to be matte. So that aspect Of it was disappointing. Other than that it works really well and is very cheap so you get a good product for the price.
Lindsay T.
Pittsford, NY
This makes my nail polish last a week or more. I’ve gone through almost a whole bottle but it’s lasted me years. If I don’t have time to use this my nails do not last as well for sure. I would definitely buy again!
Karin M.
Burke, VA
This stuff is AMAZING. It seriously keeps my nails looking good for at least a week. I have two boys and between washing, cleaning, etc. I'm always using my hands and my nailpolish never holds up. This is the first topcoat that actually works for me!
Danielle L.
Austin
The finish is beautiful however I notice lots of cracks in the polish as a few days pass. I do find that it lasts longer than normal polish so I keep coming back :-)
Amanda S.
Houston
This top coat is one of the best drug store top coats I have found, especially for the price. I have had it chip a couple of times within a few days. It is easy to apply, and does not clump. I have purchased it at Walgreens and at Walmart, prices were comparable.
Stephanie R.
Georgetown
I love this gel nail polish! It's a cheap way of getting gel nails without paying too much at a nail salon. Look very nice and as if you had gotten them professionally done. Definitely recommend, it's worth it.
Nimarta K.
Revlon colorstay unfortunately does not last very long on my nails without chipping! I don't do major housework like cleaning dishes or anything either! The colors are pretty, the polish just doesn't stay
Benita R.
This no-light gel nail color is amazing! Long-lasting, shiny, and very affordable! It's my go-to when I need to do my nails but can't make it to a salon.
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really great product and I love it so much and it's a really great product and it does work and it lasts along time and that is what counts
Paola V.
Port Hueneme, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like gel nails I definitely recommend this top coat. It’s affordable and works great! I don’t always paint my nails but when I do I use this.

Amazon