43 colors available

BY REVLON #17 in Nail Polish

New and improved ColorStay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat™ is our toughest top coat yet! Formulated with exclusive DiamondFlex™ Technology, our top coat is specifically designed to work with ColorStay Gel Envy™ Longwear Nail Enamel to deliver salon-quality color and diamond-like shine. Available in 38 shades.

ashley b.
ashley b.
Sycamore, IL
Review for: Lucky Us
I really liked this color and I like that it's gel, it lasts about twice even three times longer than some of my experience regular nail polishes, it holds up well, and doesn't chip like other nail polishes. It's well worth the money and I highly recommend it. I wish they had more of a variety of colors though. I don't wear a lot of colors but I wish they had more pinks greys and purples since they don't have very many in those varieties I'm hoping they'll add to their collection sooner or later. I'll keep an eye out, they really do have a good quality polish here, especially for the price. I don't wear a lot of polish because of it being such a hassle to have to paint your nails so often when they chip off. But this totally changed the game for me. I wear it and sometimes don't have to worry about it chipping off unless I do something to purposely take it off. It also works well for the two year old I babysit who likes to bite her nails because it doesn't come off like usual.
April P.
April P.
Rogers, AR
I have great natural nails, but rarely paint them because they always chip within a day. I had heard good things about this polish and decided to try it. Out of all the ones I have tried over the decades, this last the longest for me. It's usually about 5 days before it starts chipping. For me, they'll look great one minute and then the next time I look they're all chipped. I'll take that any day, over chipping within 24 hours though. I painted them last Saturday (Dec 31st) and the pic attached was taken today (Jan 7th). They started chipping on Thursday and I did a "quick" fix on them. I also love that it dries so quickly. I don't have to plan 6 hours out of my day to not use the restroom or touch anything! And it's perfect for my girls (ages 6 and 8) due to how quickly it dries. Another perk is that you don't need a base coat. It's included in the color! Our favorite colors are All In, Queen of Hearts (pictured), Double Down, Winning Streak, and Pocket Aces.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Review for: Up The Ante
This product for me was a bit of a letdown. I struggle with polishes that dry slowly (I always try to do something and mess them up) and chip (my job requires me to wash my hands a lot, so nail polish frequently won't last more than a few days). I was drawn to revlon's gel polish because of their great colors. I had used their regular polish in the past and had been decently satisfied so I hoped for greatness with the claim of gel. It dried quickly enough that I did not have any dings in my nails after application. I loved the color and liked how it seemed to change shade slightly with the second coat (both were gorgeous). However, by the end of day 1 I had 4 nails that had considerable chips in the ends. It held up worse than their regular polish by far. I was disappointed after spending $8 for the base color and another $8 for the top coat. I won't buy again.
Taryn D.
Taryn D.
This is pretty much the only nail polish I use anymore. It goes on so smoothly and evenly, it never gets sticky on me and it can last up to two weeks for me with very minor chipping. I have gone through three bottles of Blackjack and am now on my fourth. I've also been through several bottles of the diamond top coat. I always, always keep my nails dark or nude. Red if I'm feeling crazy lol. Blackjack is beautiful. It's almost black with super fine, tiny specks of blue sparkles that you can only see in good lighting. I just love it. I have a few other colors from this brand that I love as well. And if I do happen to use another brand, I always use the Colorstay Longwear diamond top coat. It's definitely a staple in my life!
Candace K.
Candace K.
Review for: Wild Card
This definitely applies like a "long wear" nail enamel should. Goes on super smooth but it does take a good amount of time to dry. I waited 3 - 5 minutes in between coats, then 10 minutes before adding the diamond top coat which took 20 minutes to fully dry. Upside is that it actually does last through showers, house work, and general hand use (for me it did anyway). As for "long wear" mine lasted about 5 - 7 days. Some chipped day 5, some were removed on day 7 and only had minor tip wear. They are a bit pricey unless you get them discounted. I'm definitely getting more colors. This cobalt blue is lovely and even looks purple in different lighting. Also love that the entire collection is poker/casino references.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Kensington, MD
Review for: Cardshark
The color is you average non-pastel light pink and is nothing special, but a good, neutral pink suitable for long wear. The smell is worse than average nail polish, and certainly worse than anything at a salon. It seems to take forever to dry, so using an additional base coat + strengthener, then two coats of the color plus the top coat is basically the length of a movie, so be prepared for having idle hands for a long time. Gel manicures from the salon for me barely last a week for me, so I figured this would be a better alternative. I guess it is because it's much cheaper, and lasts about the same amount of time, but it certainly tests my patience to get it dry before doing anything to smudge it.
Flora R.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Full House
Overall I have been pretty impressed with this nail polish. I used a base coat from sally Hansen followed by full house and then the top coat. The polish is very easy to apply and the brush works great with it which is awesome. I was worried that the dry time would be long but it actually is pretty fast. After watching a YouTube video I was ready to move into the top coat. The wear time is pretty typical. If you use your hands a lot you will notice chipping early but I had this on my toes for 2 weeks just fine (went running, wore heels, etc). Removal like other gel polishes takes some time. Overall pretty happy and these come at a great price at the drugstore, especially when they are on sale.
ES: siempre trato de ser lo mas sincera posible en mis reseñas asi que... esta linea de esmalte me desepciono bastante, dura una eternidad para secarse y cuando parece que al fin se seco, resulta que seco solo la parte superior y las capas mas internas estan frescas aun y se daña toda la uña... Dios es una tortura... del resto me parece bien.. jajaj .. // I always try to be as honest as possible in my reviews so ... this line of enamel desepciono me enough, takes forever to dry and when it seems that the end is dry, dry is that only the top and the inner layers are still fresh and whole nail is damaged ... God is torture ... the rest sounds good
Jivna P.
Jivna P.
I love nail polishes, and the Gel Envy line has quickly become one of my favorites!

These polishes are really great, as they are a gorgeous consistency. It's not too thick, but it's also thick enough that you can often get by with one coat. The fact that it combines a base coat and a nail polish into one is also brilliant, because I'm very impatient about waiting for my polishes to dry before applying the next coat. Additionally best applicator, because it's large enough to cover a significant portion of the nail, but is not messy by any means - just very quick and easy application!
Emily D.
Emily D.
Darien, IL
Review for: Jokers Wild
Revlon's Colorstay Gel Envy nail polish in Joker's Wild is absolutely stunning. It's perfect to wear in the spring and summertime. It's a eye-popping beautiful pop of color on your fingernails. This gel nail polish lasts doesn't chip for a week at least! However, be sure not to add too many coats and not touch anything until you're completely certain it's dry. If it's not completely dry and you've put on more than 1 layer and you've touched something, all your hard work will be ruined. But over all, it's a beautiful color for nail polish that's long wearing!
Christine M.
Christine M.
How long does it last before it starts to chip?
Dana H.
Dana H.
How long does this really stay on without chipping?
Laura B.
Laura B.
What is your favorite color?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Where do you like to purchase your nail polish at?
Megan L.
Megan L.
Merced , CA
What is your favorite color