BY REVLON

New And Improved Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat™ Is Our Toughest Top Coat Yet! Formulated With Exclusive Diamondflex™ Technology, Our Top Coat Is Specifically Designed To Work With Colorstay Gel Envy™ Longwear Nail Enamel To Deliver Salon-quality Color And Diamond-like Shine. Available In 38 Shades.

• New Colorstay Gel Envy Diamond Top Coat™ Is The Only Top Coat With Diamondflex Technology™ And Is Our Toughest Top Coat Yet!
  • Flawless, Salon-quality Color With Life-resistant Wear
  • 38 Vibrant, Easy-to-remove Shades

brenda h.
Houston
Purchased at: Walgreens
I paint my nails on a regular basis. I can hardly ever get my nails to look smooth and I can't keep them from chipping. I would say I am a bad painter but this polish here its smooth last days without chipping and the colors are vibrant and rich even when I don't go thru all the steps of painting my nails. I would recommend this polish toanyone and everyone but especially the ones who are in a hurry or can't paint nails. I give this polish a 5 star.
victoria t.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is my favorite affordable nail polish. Although consistencies vary from color to color, this is to be expected of all brands. I have tried about 10 colors and they have all applied smoothly and easily. The polishes have lasted me about 2 weeks chip-free, and always dry relatively quickly. I always use a top coat for long wear.
Izzy S.
Huntington
Review for: Dealers Choice more...
I freaking ADORE this nail polish!!  The color is just so pretty!  It is a turquoise-y color, with a hint of glitter (but not enough to require 10 years to remove it).  It applies very well, very thickly, and you can get away with just 1 coat if you gotta.  It also includes a *base coat*!  Again, for you lazy ladies, like me!
I typically use it with the Revlon Top Coat, to make it last just a little longer.  It does last for about a week for me.  I don't do many dishes, or take baths often, so it might not last quite that long for someone else.
It also gets points for not having that terrible, knock you over, nail polish smell.  It doesn't smell like roses, or anything, but it is highly tolerable.
This set of nail polishes has card playing names, which is also fun.  And the colors are just beautiful.  I never thought I would be a blue(ish) nail color gal, but I really love this one!
It is not a cheap one, BUT it is totally worth it!  You can totally get nail polishes from Dollar Tree, but they're nowhere near as nice as these!
Sammi G.
Purchased at: Target
This paired with their top coat stays on longer than regular polish. I can go roughly 1-1.5 weeks with this before my nail polish starts to look rough. I have it in several colors and is usually what I use if I paint my nails.
Heather W.
Ona, WV
I used to buy the real expensive gel stuff but when a friend told me about this I decided to try it. At first I just tried the top coat over my regular polish and couldn’t believe how well it wore for a drug store brand. So I decided to try the polish to. Even better. Not only has this cut down on my at home mani time (no bottom coat and dries super fast) but it wears so well. I work with my hands so nails chip after a day. I have oily nails beds so when I get gel done at a salon it usually peels off in a week. But this will last me nicely 5 days.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Review for: Up The Ante more...
The colors are exactly as they are in the bottle, so they are very vibrant - which is pretty awesome. So, far this polish has been the longest lasting on my nails out of any brand there is besides going to a nail spa and have professional gel polish put on. I can get up to two weeks if I'm not washing my hands constantly, but I'm always mommin' so about a week.
Sarah L.
Review for: Up In Charms more...
I really like this nail polish. I bought it because I wanted a color like Essie Ballet Slippers, but without the super thick formula that takes forever to dry. This Revlon Gel Envy polish is great. Drys in a few minutes and was not too streaky. I used Orly Bonder as a base coat and Sally Hanson Big Shiny Top coat. I did two coats. We will see how long it lasts, but I’m expecting at least a week based on others reviews.
I will definitely buy this polish again, especially for the $4 price.
Lyssa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really really like this nail polish. I am wearing it right now actually. It stays on for a long time, I’ve had one color on for 2 weeks before so it lasts about as long as a gel manicure. The only thing I would improve would be the color selection. They don’t have many dark colors and that is what I prefer, so I would love if they could expand the color options they offer. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel & Top Coat Value Pack, 720 Hold 'Em
Summer E.
Pooler, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Other more...
The Gel Envy and the Gel Envy top coat work really well to make your mani last longer. My nail polish tends to chip easily due to cleaning and working but this makes it last at least a week!
Nikki R.
O Fallon, MO
I love this soft pink color for when I need a subtle look or classic nail. It builds well and doesn’t chip. It’s fast drying and the bottle doesn’t tip! The brush is billowy when applying so be careful as to not get sloppy- but it also makes for a quick one or two stroke full coverage color. It’s self leveling so any ridges don’t come trough and my nail beds are healthy even after wearing for a few weeks!
Christine M.
How long does it last before it starts to chip?
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
Is this top coat long lasting? And how is removal?
Dana H.
How long does this really stay on without chipping?
Laura B.
What is your favorite color?
Cassandra s.
Greene, Ny
In comparason to sally hanson miracle gel which one lasts longer?