BeautyFaceFace MakeupRevlon
ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep

Longwear Concealer

what is this used for?
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep you can use this product in various areas of your face to cover other imperfections?
Really It covers the imperfections as they ?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep!
Product Highlights
i enjoy this product. it helps hide my dark circles which are very visible. this product is very easy to work within reviews
This is an amazing full coverage concealer. It is very pricey but well worth the money. I would highly recommend this tho it did sting when I put it underneath my eyes but worth it lolin reviews
...complaint is the amount of creasing that can occur if it isn't set with powder right away.in reviews
Emily C.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium (004)
My shade is 005 fair, ( not listed ) I absolutely recommend trying this affordable concealer. It's very light consistency and light on skin not heavy, it blends seamlessly into skin. It is rare to find an option that actually looks like skin not makeup and this is a wonderful, refreshing find! You can build it up nicely. The packaging is convenient and easy to take on the go! The product lasts a great time when you dont use setting spray or do I have had great wear time either way! The price point is very inexpensive! Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep #beautyproduct #concealer #revlon #imo #review #makeupgallery #makeup #skin #coverage #influenster #fullcoverage #beautyreview #honestreview
Valentina C.
Stamford, CT
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Valentina C.
Purchased at: CVS
Tengo casi tres años usando este concealer, el Colorstay 05 Medium Deep/Moyen Foncé; me cubre bien las ojeras pero me deja el area muy reseca por eso le doy un 4/5
Elizabeth F.
Parkville , MD
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Elizabeth F.
I use shade 015 - Light Pale. This works great for covering up my blemishes. It's very buildable and blends just right with my foundation. I continue to buy more :)
Rhonda W.
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Rhonda W.
Review for: Medium (004)
This concelear was prefect shade does not leave creases under eyes which i love. I recommend to try the product has a variety of shades.
Maria L.
houston
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Maria L.
Review for: Vanilla (010)
It’s good i love it its full coverage when i sweat it doesn’t show I recommend i do people’s make up and they love it too
Emily E.
Manhattan, KS
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Emily E.
Review for: Fair (001)
This concealer has been so good for me. It has great full coverage and blends very easily. A little Product goes a long way, so this has lasted me for a long time. The price is great and I love everything about this
rahiq R.
Brentwood
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by rahiq R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
one of the worst concealers i’ve ever used, so dry and chalky and provides absolutely no coverage for covering blemishes despite building it up. also looks very cakey on the skin. i do not recommend at all.
Narielis R.
Deltona
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Narielis R.
Review for: Fair (001)
It had very good coverage when using it for my eye bags from little sleep! It made it seem like they were never there!! It was also very smooth when applying and really easy to blend. I would so buy it again!!Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep
Katie S.
Eau Claire, WI
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Katie S.
Review for: Fair (001)
Decent coverage but it doesn’t last throughout the day. I think I got max 2 hours of wear time despite setting with powder
Amanda B.
Swainsboro, GA
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Amanda B.
Revlon ColorStay Full Coverage Concealer 60 Deep uploaded by Amanda B.
Review for: Medium (004)
Love it I give 👍👍👍👍 ! Just have to be careful not to use to much or it will look caked on! Yes I would recommend this to everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dani H.