MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersRevlon
ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige

Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige

Revlon ColorStay oil-free foundation delivers a flawless matte finish for oily and combination skin, and wears for up to 24 hours.

Does this work with oily skin?
How long are we talking for coverage?? Every time I try to buy something for oily skin I still end up with a ridiculously shiny face after just a few hours of wear. I use primer and setting sprays in Matte. My pores are HUGE! Please help! Any advice is welcome
Do you prefer liquid or powder foundation?
Start your review of Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige!
Product Highlights
it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion.in reviews
Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic.in reviews
...because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly.in reviews
Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish in reviews
Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome.in reviews
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
This is my first and only liquid foundation that I have ever purchased, tried or owned. I never had the inclination to try a liquid foundation before but I was looking for something that would provide me with a little bit more coverage than my usual BB cream with mineral foundation routine. I was interested to try this because it is supposed to be the ‘M.A.C. Studio Fix Foundation’ drugstore duplicate. I first tried this product during my previous November 2010 acne outbreak and I am currently on my second bottle. The texture is quite runny but it dries quickly on the skin. I should warn you that this foundation can be quite drying and will look cakey if you apply too much. I use the “Combination/Oily Skin” formula in Golden Beige. The shade is a near perfect match for my skin since it has just the right amount of yellow undertones. I would have to say that this foundation provides medium to full coverage, especially for those of you who may have no blemishes (or only a few blemishes). This foundation will do a good job covering most (up to 90%) of hyperpigmentation scars that are about 1 week old. I would warn you that it won’t do much to cover new areas of hyperpigmentation and hypertrophic (raised) or atrophic (depressed/indented) scars. It does a pretty good job covering up pores and giving a smooth, matte finish because of it’s silicon-infused formula. I was surprised that this liquid foundation actually felt very light on my skin – it didn’t feel like I had any foundation on at all. If you set it with a good finishing powder (I use the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder), the oil control of this foundation is actually pretty good. My skin will last up to 6-8 hours without getting oily if it is also set with powder. I don’t even need to blot! This foundation doesn’t oxidize on my skin at all. Coverage doesn’t fade throughout the day like my BB creams do, so rarely do I ever even need to touch-up and re-cover blemishes. However, I generally still don’t like using a liquid foundation all the time so I use this as a concealer more than an all-over the face foundation. A plus about this foundation is that it does have a little bit of SPF (I believe it has an SPF of 6) and uses titanium dioxide, which is a plus for me because I definitely prefer physical sunscreens over chemical sunscreens.
Kassandra J.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Medium Beige
This is one of my favorite foundations. It doesn’t make my face oily and it actually lasts. This foundation lasts a full day and it doesn’t get cakey either. It’s pretty easy to blend in and I would definitely recommend this to others. Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige
Jordan B.
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by Jordan B.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige
I have combination skin and I’ve tried many foundation and they all make my skin look like sandpaper! I tried this foundation and I’m never turning back, it’s very natural looking and adds a dewy glow, which I love. I would recommend this product! And it’s a good price [product:revlon-colorstay-foundation-combi/oily-180-sand-beige]
tallulah M.
tampa
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by tallulah M.
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Almond
I love this! It had great full coverage for a drug store product, and lasted HOURS! At least for me, and I usually have oily skin, especially in the summer. This was a great foundation (plus some powder and setting spray) for a long day/night out!! 9/10 [product:revlon-colorstay-makeup-for-combination/oily-skin-spf-15]
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige
AMAZING!! I got this foundation because I was in a pinch and didn’t have time to go to Sephora or ulta to get my usual. I live right next to a wallgreens and ran at picked this up. It is amazing I will be using this from now on has great coverage and cost less than half of what I usually pay for my foundation! Apply’s smoothly and looks great! It stays on all day too I absolutely love this foundation!! #revlon #makeup #beauty #skin #foundation #smooth #goodvibes #happy #natural
kim H.
Dalton, GA
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by kim H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation has good coverage. It's very easy to blend out. But my biggest issue is that it becomes flaky. I've tried different primers and even no primer but every time it does the same thing. Maybe it's just my skin type but personally I do not like this foundation and do not recommend it.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by Meg A.
Review for: Ivory
I really enjoy using this. I switch up foundations constantly and this is one of my favorites. This is goes on sheer and matte and doesn't dry out my skin. This blurs imperfections and pores. This is medium coverage but definitely buildable. The color is a nice shade and the formula is very lightweight and long lasting. I love this and would buy it again. I recemmend trying this.
Benecia Q.
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by Benecia Q.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Early Tan
I decided that I would use the same foundation I normally use as an under-eye concealer and it looked flawless. Give it a try if you like full coverage. You and also use a small amount and get a natural look.
Caitlyn H.
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by Caitlyn H.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige
I love how it feels. it feels really good on my skin. I have oily skin and I love how it looks. I do wish it had more antioxidants like some of my other foundations but it's really good. I would definitely recommend.
Daiane R.
Hampstead, MD
Revlon ColorStay Foundation Combi/Oily 180 Sand Beige uploaded by Daiane R.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden
It's my first foundation from Revlon and I really liked it. It's perfect for my oily skin. It has a FPS 15. When I use it I don't need to worry about reapply again because it can be still good after the whole day.

942 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...