BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge. Ophthalmologist tested 4 Non-irritating Wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever.

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow
  • "I've lately become rather obsessed with eye shadow so these crazy colors have really tickled my fancy." in 2 reviews
  • "Color is as vibrant in the case as it is on your eyes lasts a very long time doesn't need refreshed even after a long day doesn't crease on eyelids looks amazing the whole day and night through " in 1 review
  • "The shades are very pigmented and very bold." in 1 review
  • "Revlon is one of my top favorite drugstore brand specially when we talk about eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good pigmentation especially for a drug store makeup." in 1 review
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
I wouldn't say its exactly color stay. i do use the brand for the colors but it doesn't stay on forever
LORA V.
San Antonio, TX
I love rep on make up ..it goes on smooth and lasts all night long until u take it off,price is fair
The colors stay ! Not like cheap eye shadow but they stay vibrant and beautiful all day !!!
Abby K.
Middleton, MA
This eyeshadow rubbed off my eyes within two hours and the colors aren't very pretty
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
Pretty good pigmentation especially for a drug store makeup. I would repurchase
Christina B.
Kamloops, BC
I was a little bit skeptical when I saw this 16 hour eye shadow. I honestly didn't think it would actually stay on for that long, but to my surprise it stayed on for a full day without having to touch up or re-apply halfway through the day. I also was impressed with how bright and vibrant the color shows up on my lids. A+
Lauren P.
The yellow colour in the pallet wasn't as pigmented as the other colours, the yellow colour also had a weird hue to it that made the colour unappealing. However, the other colours in the pallet were beautiful and could be used in a variety of ways. I would probably repurchase.
Zuzana M.
I got it as a gift and I really like it. The colors are just suiting me so I can wear them every day and for a night out as well. I like the packaging, I am just missing the mirror, it would be much more helpful. Very good product thou
Phoebe Anne A.
Ora West, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Revlon is one of my top favorite drugstore brand specially when we talk about eyeshadow. Haha. And the pigmentation is really good. It stays at a long time.
melissa F.
The shimmer shade is not bright on skin, but I love the bright yellow shade which looks so good, overall making the look striking.
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How long do these shadows actually stay on? Are they chalky at all?
Trina E.
Paulden, AZ
Are the colors in this pigmented?