Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge. Ophthalmologist tested 4 Non-irritating Wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever.

Are the colors in this pigmented?
How long do these shadows actually stay on? Are they chalky at all?
Start your review of Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
I've lately become rather obsessed with eye shadow so these crazy colors have really tickled my fancy.in reviews
...refreshed even after a long day doesn't crease on eyelids looks amazing the whole day and night through in reviews
The shades are very pigmented and very bold.in reviews
Revlon is one of my top favorite drugstore brand specially when we talk about eyeshadow.in reviews
Pretty good pigmentation especially for a drug store makeup.in reviews
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the pigmentation and the durability and the color scheme is fascinating. Besides that it is easy to blur and distribute.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really liked the little guide they put on the back of the pallette. That makes this an excellent place for beginners to start without paying a lot or having tons of shades they might not use ever. Use a gentle hand because the shadow is flaky in the pan. They stayed reasonably well. I got the Decadent and Addictive palettes and both are very subtle. Good for a barely there eye look or a neutral backdrop for some dramatic liner.
Cecilia F.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow uploaded by Cecilia F.
Purchased at: Target
Son muy buenas las tuve hace tiempo y me gusto la calidad y el precio la verdad las recomiendo
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow uploaded by Lee T.
Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow uploaded by Lee T.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the eyeshadow it's very pigmented and blends very easy it last all day don't budge or anything I love this product just wish they had a shimmer shade in this palette but it's only 4 matte shades it's cheap to buy I bought it from amazon if you don't like shimmer or just want a quick look than grab it Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow
Suzanne F.
Saint Helens, OR
I love the variety of colors they have available and these eyeshadows really do last all day and go on really smoothly!! The price is great and I do love drugstore makeup!
Erica R.
Louisville, KY
I really like this product. I used it way longer than what I should have. It lasted a long time and is probably one of my favorites eyeshadow palettes.
Carolina T.
Salzburg
it is very good for makeup. Good quality, coverage and texture. I love this brand is really very good. Love this
Donika L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
One of the best eyeshadows, especially the bright yellow color is my fave. Absolutely amazing makeup looks!
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA
Owned one of these quads in the bronze shades and the color payoff what not good at all. The eyeshadow was powdery and had a lot of fallout. The pigmentation was not great and looked muddy. Would not recommend. Returned it within a week of buying it.
Monica M.
Ótima combinação de cores para um efeito que vai do básico ao glamour chic para a noite . Gostei muito da sugestão de uso que vem da embalagem . Excelente qualidade de preço . Gosto muito das cores de tom castanho .