BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge. Ophthalmologist tested 4 Non-irritating Wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever.

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow
  • "I've lately become rather obsessed with eye shadow so these crazy colors have really tickled my fancy." in 2 reviews
  • "Color is as vibrant in the case as it is on your eyes lasts a very long time doesn't need refreshed even after a long day doesn't crease on eyelids looks amazing the whole day and night through " in 1 review
  • "The shades are very pigmented and very bold." in 1 review
  • "Revlon is one of my top favorite drugstore brand specially when we talk about eyeshadow." in 1 review
  • "Pretty good pigmentation especially for a drug store makeup." in 1 review
Jenny K.
I have several shades from this line and I absolutely swear by them. They blend like magic and last all day long. This is 530,Seductive; 540,Inspired and 570 Luscious. Easy to travel with too.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Bold color paired with a great primer. I love using it for eyeliner as well as eyeshadow. Beautiful Smokey eye pallet with a tad of bright and sexy colors to brighten an outfit or match with a drug store or your favorite lipstick or gloss.
Gabrielle P.
Lewisburg, PA
Owned one of these quads in the bronze shades and the color payoff what not good at all. The eyeshadow was powdery and had a lot of fallout. The pigmentation was not great and looked muddy. Would not recommend. Returned it within a week of buying it.
Yineidy B.
Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won't crease fade or smudge.
Ophthalmologist tested
Non-irritating
Wears up to 16 hours.  Color coordinated whit provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say I was nervous about it not coming off and that the colors would be too exotic for me; however, I put this on for a night out and I felt great...it lasted through lots of dancing (sweating) and wasn't too difficult to remove with soap and water.
Solanyes F.

Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow, Exotic, its name says, is totally exotic love, for the night, for smoky eyes, it is definitely a very good convinacion. I have not yet proven but would like to try this is me, but the color tones I like a lot.
Stacy L.
Cohutta , GA
The Revlon Color Stay Exotic really pops with color. If you are looking to be daring and wear bold colors this is the palette for you. The shades are very pigmented and very bold. You will make a statement while wearing it.
Astrid L.
Not as pigmented as I would like. The darker colors are okay, but the lighter or brighter colors are weak. For the price, there are other better performing eyeshadow in the drugstore.
Sam I.
Not really a fan. The quad is very hard to get your brush in and use. The colors also don't blend that easily. I think Revlon should try adding a mirror and making the product better quality all together.
Mandee R.
El Segundo, CA
I own one of these quads and like it very much! Very pigmented and blends rather well. I also really appreciate the guide on the back that shows different looks you can do.
Briceyda S.
Norco, CA
How long do these shadows actually stay on? Are they chalky at all?
Trina E.
Paulden, AZ
Are the colors in this pigmented?