BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Ana B.
Lubbock , Texas
I love doing the cat look, with that risk pulled, but I always had difficulty to make the perfect risk, with a brush or eyeliner I always tremble. After I used this product my painting looks beautiful. But you must draw delicately so as not to be a major risk.
Jessica P.
Wichita, KS
If your eyes are always watery or you have oily eyelids this product might not be your favorite. But it's so creamy and has so many different colors that is worth trying!
Linds R.
I love this product so much. It gives you the darkness and with green eyes it helps. It's very smooth to go on. I use it on my water line instead of top so if you are looking for a good water line eyeliner go for this liner.
Kam O.
Kittanning
i really like this eyeliner and it is easy to apply. the only thing i dislike is that it smudges easily and rubs off on the bottom part of my eye which gets annoying. i would recommend if yo use eyeliner on the bottom of your eye.
Ariana D.
Great eyeliner especially if you want a good one without spending a fortune. True to the colors labeled if you want black it's black w the first swipe and not a grey like some I've used before.
Katelyn L.
Love this product! I use it on a daily basis, but have had great luck when using it for my halloween makeup! It lasts all night long and looks smooth! It comes in so many colors, you could use it for any costume you choose!!
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I enjoy using this product. It smudges a little especially in hot temperature areas. It has a smudger tho so it helps so lines don't look so defined and instead more natural. I would highly recommend this product.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
not a big fan of it but it’s good . Doesn’t come on black enough for me . It’s about $7-$8 at Walmart . Nice packaging. it’s harder to apply because the color is weak not my favorite .
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
I like this eyeliner for a number of reasons,1because my eyes and skin are sensitive,and it doesnt irritate your eyes,2 it goes on nice and easy 3it stays on and 4 the price is right .
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?