BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product works really well for smoky mines not so much for wing detail, but we can use liquid on the ends of the wing I love this for lining the waterline as well so I tend to use this for my clients because it's soft
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Revlon colorstay eyeliner pencil has the easy application. Smooth and depending on the color bold. I have found that this stays for long time and doesn't smear or run.
Ana B.
Lubbock , Texas
I love doing the cat look, with that risk pulled, but I always had difficulty to make the perfect risk, with a brush or eyeliner I always tremble. After I used this product my painting looks beautiful. But you must draw delicately so as not to be a major risk.
Jennifer B.
One of my go to eyeliners! This eyeliner stays out for hours and doesn't smudge or smear until you wash it off. It is an average price and easy to use. Even if I'm caught in the rain or in a pool it doesn't come off and I'm not even sure it is actually waterproof! Great product I would recommend trying it!
Brianna J.
6024 East Anderson Road Churubusco, Indiana
This is great. Long lasting. Taking off with a makeup wipe is easy. It does smudge a bit. Its a good price and is easy to apply. The pencil does break off a lot. I ran out so fast bc I push so hard. I would buy again.
Laurel C.
Worcester
I've used the brown version. It was easy to apply and long lasting. I would recommend it to others. I don't wear eye liner often but when I do this is what I choose. The price was good as well. High quality product.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
My favorite eyeliner. Applies smooth and bold. Stays in place. And comes at a reasonable price! I love this product so much more than a pencil or liner with a brush. Worth giving a try if you have never used before!
Saraha B.
I really love this eye liner. It applies really smooth and I was happy to see that it came with a sharpener and an eraser ordeal to remove lines when you messed up. I bought the black and loved how dark it applied.
Callie C.
The only pencil eyeliner I use and love. Stays in my waterline most of the day and doesn't smudge all over the place like most pencil liners. Also love how deep of a black color it has, matches great with my mascara!
Lauren T.
This eyeliner is very good from beginners in makeup. The application process is simple and easy and does not require much effort. The product has a good formula however, the product is not long wearing. The eyeliner will fade after several hours.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?