BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maleeia F.
Beattyville, KY
Loved this Revlon eyeliner pencil. It glides on real smooth and easy. I usually have to go back over my eyes to get it dark enough but I only had to go over my eyes once with this eyeliner. It didn't smudge throughout the day either.
Kayde H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my go to pencil eye liner! It is so easy to use and the quality is great! It is long lasting and doesn't smear which I love! It's really affordable and is comparable to higher end eye liners. I'd definitely buy this again!
Brittany W.
Monroe, WI
I love this product! It goes on so smooth and easy and doesn't have that greasy feeling that some eyeliners leave you with. I get all day wear with this eyeliner! My only complaint is that it bleeds a bit when I get tired but I have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't!
Mariam K.
I have been using this for the past 10 years, religiously. Looks like gel/liquid but it's a retractable pencil!! Stays on through sweat, tears, heat, and rain. Hands down beats all the high-end brands when it comes to quality!
Youstina S.
Dark and smooth eyeliner. If you're looking for a real black eyeliner / this is great for drugstore. Lasts long but don't rub your eyes. Bought this at cvs but it can be found at all other convenience stores. Would recommend
Hannah G.
I've used this eyeliner for as long as i could remember. It does give you lots of black colour on the waterline. Be careful with how you use it or it will bleed into the corners of your eyes and crease into your lower eyelid.
Lydia T.
Largo, FL
This eyeliner pencil is pretty good to use because it's easy to tight line . It's good value and pretty cheap and comparing to other alternatives I would recommend it, if you're not trying to break the bank on designer things
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Revlon colorstay eyeliner pencil has the easy application. Smooth and depending on the color bold. I have found that this stays for long time and doesn't smear or run.
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product works really well for smoky mines not so much for wing detail, but we can use liquid on the ends of the wing I love this for lining the waterline as well so I tend to use this for my clients because it's soft
Ana B.
Lubbock , Texas
I love doing the cat look, with that risk pulled, but I always had difficulty to make the perfect risk, with a brush or eyeliner I always tremble. After I used this product my painting looks beautiful. But you must draw delicately so as not to be a major risk.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?