BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Youstina S.
Dark and smooth eyeliner. If you're looking for a real black eyeliner / this is great for drugstore. Lasts long but don't rub your eyes. Bought this at cvs but it can be found at all other convenience stores. Would recommend
Hannah G.
I've used this eyeliner for as long as i could remember. It does give you lots of black colour on the waterline. Be careful with how you use it or it will bleed into the corners of your eyes and crease into your lower eyelid.
Lydia T.
Largo, FL
This eyeliner pencil is pretty good to use because it's easy to tight line . It's good value and pretty cheap and comparing to other alternatives I would recommend it, if you're not trying to break the bank on designer things
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product works really well for smoky mines not so much for wing detail, but we can use liquid on the ends of the wing I love this for lining the waterline as well so I tend to use this for my clients because it's soft
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
Revlon colorstay eyeliner pencil has the easy application. Smooth and depending on the color bold. I have found that this stays for long time and doesn't smear or run.
Jennifer B.
One of my go to eyeliners! This eyeliner stays out for hours and doesn't smudge or smear until you wash it off. It is an average price and easy to use. Even if I'm caught in the rain or in a pool it doesn't come off and I'm not even sure it is actually waterproof! Great product I would recommend trying it!
Brianna J.
6024 East Anderson Road Churubusco, Indiana
This is great. Long lasting. Taking off with a makeup wipe is easy. It does smudge a bit. Its a good price and is easy to apply. The pencil does break off a lot. I ran out so fast bc I push so hard. I would buy again.
Laurel C.
Worcester
I've used the brown version. It was easy to apply and long lasting. I would recommend it to others. I don't wear eye liner often but when I do this is what I choose. The price was good as well. High quality product.
Saraha B.
I really love this eye liner. It applies really smooth and I was happy to see that it came with a sharpener and an eraser ordeal to remove lines when you messed up. I bought the black and loved how dark it applied.
Callie C.
The only pencil eyeliner I use and love. Stays in my waterline most of the day and doesn't smudge all over the place like most pencil liners. Also love how deep of a black color it has, matches great with my mascara!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?