BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
I was in a bind, I ran out of the house without my makeup on. I can survive with just eyeliner, so I stopped by the store and grabbed the first thing I saw. I used this new color stay eyeliner and I've fallen in love! It never smudges and lasts all day!
Angel F.
Brewton, AL
This is the best eyeliner I've ever owned! I purchased because I ran out of a previous kind and didn't have much to spend..however it is worth so much more than what I paid. It glides on smooth AND it stays on!!!!
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
The ONLY eyeliner I use. I lime using the color Onyx, which is blackest of the black. It goes on smooth, stays on all day long, and comes off just as well as it went on. One pen lasts me about 3 months and I practically wear make up every day!!
Mallory M.
I love the fact that I don't have to sharpen these. The eyeliner is soft and it doesn't hurt my eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. It does rub of really easily which is frustrating. It's still my go to eyeliner despite the rubbing off.
Melissa B.
denver, CO
This is always my go-to eye-liner. The other liners I have tried always smudge later on the day but this one in particular doesn't smudge as easily as the rest of them so I would definitely recommend using this on a night out and it's affordable.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
The only pencil that truly stays when you shop at cvs for products. I've been using this for years and will never use anything else because for the price the quality is on point. I totally recommend this.
Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
This eyeliner is great! The crayon aspect of it makes it smooth to apply, and it's long-lasting too! I've had trouble finding that in the past, but this eyeliner works for me. Price is fair because it really lasts a good amount of time.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
This is the only eyeliner I ever use. I have very oily skin under my eyes, and this is the only eyeliner that doesn't smear or fade. I've used it for years, and haven't found anything that comes close to staying on my eyes like this does.
Haley S.
Lake Charles, LA
I love this eyeliner, it's very black which is AMAZING and it's so easy to apply. Of course since this is drugstore the packaging is okay , it actually is better then some of high end eyeliners I have tried , but definitely recommend.
Cara M.
Sykesville, MD
The Revlon's Colorstay Eyeliner pencils are great. They are really creamy and glide onto the waterline. I have brown eyes and frequently use black. I do recommend using eyeshadow on top to increase the longevity of the eyeliner.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?