BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Misty S.
I bought this in a turquoise color and I am obsessed! I loved how easily it went on and stayed put all day long! The turquoise made my green eyes POP and that is always a great look!! It's on my list of products to continue to purchase and keep in my stash for fun looks!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
For a drugstore brand, Revlon makes a solid eyeliner pencil. It goes on nicely without pulling on your skin. It is great for inner eyeliner application. You cannot beat the price! Comes in the basic color palette.
Kat O.
Richmond Hill, NY
Cannot live without this!!! Best thing ever invented!! My daily application of makeup is routinely finished off with this wonderful product! I have tried every eye pencil out there and unbelievably I DISCOVERED the BEST ONE! THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT!
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
The revlon nude eyeliner is the ONLY nude eyeliner I use on myself and my clients. It beats drugstore and it beats my highend eyeliners. It is creamy, beautifully pigmented, and easy to use and sanitize. I repurchase it again and again because it is that good
Alyssa W.
Sneads Ferry
All of the eyeliners that I have come across in my history of being a beauty guru, this is the worst one of them all yet. I do not like the consistency, even though it lasts long. And the sponge "remover" is hard and doesn't seem to work. 6 out of 10 would buy this again.
Nina C.
East Lansing, MI
I have used this product since I first started wearing makeup this lasts so long and it's easy application because it's a creamy base I absolutely love and inexpensive and the packaging is so cute i never will buy an expensive eyeliner unless it tops this on
Scott L.
Martindale
This is by far my favorite drug store eyeliner. I'm very athletic and this one stays on me the best. I only have to reapply it maybe once or twice a day. It doesn't smudge or gather in the inner corner of my eye like others do. I'll never use anything else!
Angel F.
Brewton, AL
This is the best eyeliner I've ever owned! I purchased because I ran out of a previous kind and didn't have much to spend..however it is worth so much more than what I paid. It glides on smooth AND it stays on!!!!
Lindsay S.
Hampton, VA
I was in a bind, I ran out of the house without my makeup on. I can survive with just eyeliner, so I stopped by the store and grabbed the first thing I saw. I used this new color stay eyeliner and I've fallen in love! It never smudges and lasts all day!
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
The ONLY eyeliner I use. I lime using the color Onyx, which is blackest of the black. It goes on smooth, stays on all day long, and comes off just as well as it went on. One pen lasts me about 3 months and I practically wear make up every day!!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?