BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle L.
SO GOOD for daily liner in the tightline or waterline. You can even maneuver it to do a small wing ;) I love this eyeliner, as it stays on through thick and thin-- it's much better than the L'Oreal Infallible liner!
Alexa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Just your average pencil. Nothing too special about it. It definitely works but the smudging end isn't fantastic. I'm not a huge pencil girl but this is not something I would repurchase anyway. Liquid liners are great though!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
For a drugstore brand, Revlon makes a solid eyeliner pencil. It goes on nicely without pulling on your skin. It is great for inner eyeliner application. You cannot beat the price! Comes in the basic color palette.
Misty S.
I bought this in a turquoise color and I am obsessed! I loved how easily it went on and stayed put all day long! The turquoise made my green eyes POP and that is always a great look!! It's on my list of products to continue to purchase and keep in my stash for fun looks!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Although it looks great while it's on, it doesn't last long before you need to reapply it. It makes my eyes really irritated, which is a shame because I can deal with having to reapply it. All in all, I would recommend it to someone that doesn't have sensitive eyes.
Kat O.
Richmond Hill, NY
Cannot live without this!!! Best thing ever invented!! My daily application of makeup is routinely finished off with this wonderful product! I have tried every eye pencil out there and unbelievably I DISCOVERED the BEST ONE! THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT!
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
The revlon nude eyeliner is the ONLY nude eyeliner I use on myself and my clients. It beats drugstore and it beats my highend eyeliners. It is creamy, beautifully pigmented, and easy to use and sanitize. I repurchase it again and again because it is that good
Alyssa W.
Sneads Ferry
All of the eyeliners that I have come across in my history of being a beauty guru, this is the worst one of them all yet. I do not like the consistency, even though it lasts long. And the sponge "remover" is hard and doesn't seem to work. 6 out of 10 would buy this again.
Nina C.
East Lansing MI
I have used this product since I first started wearing makeup this lasts so long and it's easy application because it's a creamy base I absolutely love and inexpensive and the packaging is so cute i never will buy an expensive eyeliner unless it tops this on
Scott L.
Martindale
This is by far my favorite drug store eyeliner. I'm very athletic and this one stays on me the best. I only have to reapply it maybe once or twice a day. It doesn't smudge or gather in the inner corner of my eye like others do. I'll never use anything else!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?