BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brianna J.
Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner!
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
This is a great drugstore eyeliner choice! Under $6 and works great. It's goes on dark and it's nice that it a twist up and comes with a smudger on the other end. It can also be used to do a winged look
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
OKAY, this is my drugstore secret weapon when it comes to my eye makeup. This eyeliner glides on smoothly, provides lots of pigment, and lasts practically all day. The tip is fairly precise as well, which I appreciate. Best of all, it's less than $10! I'll be a customer forever.
Jenny W.
I really like this eyeliner, the only issue I have with this eyeliner is that it keeps breaking on me. I would use it for a few strokes and then the tip would break but other wise, the product is really great. There is no other cons to this product, it stays on perfectly fine.
Michelle L.
SO GOOD for daily liner in the tightline or waterline. You can even maneuver it to do a small wing ;) I love this eyeliner, as it stays on through thick and thin-- it's much better than the L'Oreal Infallible liner!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the color selection and the ease of application. The packaging is nice and looks very high end. I think the quality compares to other higher end brands. I am a repeat user and I will definitely recommend it to others for a great over all polish! Influenster
Misty S.
I bought this in a turquoise color and I am obsessed! I loved how easily it went on and stayed put all day long! The turquoise made my green eyes POP and that is always a great look!! It's on my list of products to continue to purchase and keep in my stash for fun looks!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
For a drugstore brand, Revlon makes a solid eyeliner pencil. It goes on nicely without pulling on your skin. It is great for inner eyeliner application. You cannot beat the price! Comes in the basic color palette.
Alexa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Just your average pencil. Nothing too special about it. It definitely works but the smudging end isn't fantastic. I'm not a huge pencil girl but this is not something I would repurchase anyway. Liquid liners are great though!
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Although it looks great while it's on, it doesn't last long before you need to reapply it. It makes my eyes really irritated, which is a shame because I can deal with having to reapply it. All in all, I would recommend it to someone that doesn't have sensitive eyes.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?