BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used colors that for years. It is my go to eyeliner that I use almost every day. It not only applies well but stays on! Never smudges yet applies with great pigment.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
This was amazing I never seen this before until I tried and I love trying out new products since I am very open minded like that first time user but soon to be a repeat user as well I do recommend it of course
Destiney R.
Aurora
This is very easy to apply however, I feel like it doesn’t go on dark enough for my eyes. It’s noticeable but I like my liners dark. This was at a good deal, but I wouldn’t purchase it again.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't usually wear black eyeliner because I think it looks too severe with my complexion, but Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner pencil is great. First, it goes on as thin or as thick as you like. Next, you have the built in smudger, so you can dilute hard lines, or leave them, it's up to you! The thing that is most impressive, though, is the lasting power. I wore this stuff through a weights class followed by a yoga class at the gym, with lots of sweat and even eye rubbing, and it DID NOT COME OFF or even smudge. I can't get over it. It's the first black eyeliner I have ever worn multiple times. Two thumbs up!
Hannah W.
Wildwood, FL
I love this eyeliner. I have mine in brown if I'm wanting to do a more softer and subtle makeup look. It's extremely creamy and I love that it has the little smudger on the other end. It's very affordable also. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Abigail L.
St. Louis
I accidentally purchased 2 of these. I thought I was picking up a couple eyebrow pencils! The two products were right next to each other. When I realized, I decided I should just try them anyways. I regret keeping them. This product smudges, stains, and runs like crazy. It even disappears from my water line within minutes. I am not happy with the product and I think they should change the formula. "Colorstay" isnt the correct name for this product... it doesn't stay at all.
sayra s.
Used this product for a whole school year and it lasts so long! It's worth buying as it's very pigmented and it's and excellent shape for making the finest wing you can do! Before I had this product, I was so bad and now I think I'm pretty good at it! It's great for practicing as it does wipe off well!
Jaimee S.
I've used this eyeliner for years. I started wearing eyeliner around age 13 and used to try many different kinds, but always went back to Revlon Colorstay. For the past few years I've just stuck with this kind because it isn't worth wasting money on products that smear or wear off quickly. I like that the "pencil" is more of a twist-up crayon and is super easy to use. The eyeliner goes on smooth and the color lasts all day and night. It smears the slightest bit throughout the day, but I think that is just how it is when you live in Florida with 80% humidity.
Emily R.
Yauco PR, PA
Me encanta usarlo todos los días. Lo utilizo para resaltar mis ojos, a pesar que mis ojos son grandes me gusta hacerlos resaltar y crear una mirada cautiva. No hago retoques lo utilizo mayormente mas de 4 horas y no me quejo no se va. Así que me parece genial, lo seguiré utilizando y por ende recomendando. Además, me encanta su gama de colores aunque debo admitir que en mi cartera nunca debe faltar el negro.
Cassandra H.
I used to love this but feel they've changed the formula? I still use it for my bottom liner, but I need a different one for my top before I go over with liquid, it's frustrating because this remains the only liner that holds to my bottom line, so I still buy it. If you just do liquid top, pencil bottom, and like me can't handle actual pencil liners without it splintering you, this is the liner for you
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?

back