BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kitty K.
I love this eyeliner so much. I have been using the black eyeliner for almost 10 years. And this is my Holy Grail go to eyeliner everyday. This eyeliner does not run down my face but it does tend to wear off by the end of the day. But I still love it because it still last a long time. It is also very creamy and applies very nicely.
Jaimee S.
I've used this eyeliner for years. I started wearing eyeliner around age 13 and used to try many different kinds, but always went back to Revlon Colorstay. For the past few years I've just stuck with this kind because it isn't worth wasting money on products that smear or wear off quickly. I like that the "pencil" is more of a twist-up crayon and is super easy to use. The eyeliner goes on smooth and the color lasts all day and night. It smears the slightest bit throughout the day, but I think that is just how it is when you live in Florida with 80% humidity.
Kaylee L.
This eyeliner in blackest black is the bomb! Super pigmented and rich, glides smooth and pencil lasts a while. This is the only eyeliner that does not irritate my waterline or goop up in my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and this does not bother them at all! Highly recommend plus it's an affordable alternative!
Amy B.
Osgood, IN
I bought this during an emergency that left me needing to go to a meeting and I was without my makeup bag. I quickly ran to Walmart and grabbed this in black. It was easy to apply and glided across my lid without that annoying dry skipping feeling that some pencils have. I will say that it left creases on my hooded, oily lids after just a couple hours. But I believe it would be a great product at an affordable price for anyone workout my specific eyelid situation.
Lara P.
I keep coming back to this liner because the color stays all day, and it doesn't run or smudge.  It can get a little hard in the pencil if it takes you a while to use up, and it can he difficult to get it all off without a good makeup remover.  Its a solidly reliable liner.  I would not buy it again, because I prefer something that will give me a crisper line and sharp wings.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil I love this eyeliner it goes on smooth. And if you mess up applying too much it comes right off with a little water on a tissue. It stays on your eye lid until you take it off. I truly recommend you by y ingbthis eyeliner. Its great.
Marie B.
Even though the color says black brown, it is basically black. It is still great, though. It's waterproof so it lasts the entire day, and you only need to apply it once, which is great. It wont smudge onto your upper eyelid like a normal pencil does. It's super easy to apply, too. Definitely a good product at a good price. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Madison R.
So when I bought this product I liked it at first but I noticed that it's very fragile, The eye liner would break into peices. It is my first time using this eye liner so that's why I gave it 4 stars. I'm going to buy this product again just to see if it was a manufacturing problem, other than that I suggest this if u are looking an attractive look
Chloe S.
I think that this is a very good color for someone who is learning to use eyeliner. It stays on all day, but is easy to wipe off upon application. Makes super straight lines. It stays on all day long, even through exercise. Not one I would use now that I have a more advanced makeup routine, but I keep it in my bag just in case!
Kara P.
Fort Washington
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil OMG this literally stays on all day! It's so good that at the end of the night it still looks like it did when first applied. This is the best eyeliner hands down!! I use 203 Brown and my favoritel shade 208 Topaz. AMAZING
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?