BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I don't normally wear eyeliner and when I do its normally liquid eyeliner. But I received this in a target beautybox a long time ago and figured I would finally give it a try. The eyeliner is very smooth and the tip broke when I first tried swatching it which was disappointing but I noticed that the end had a built in sharpener which was a plus!! It comes with a smudger which is another plus because there are times when I don't want to have that bold line. I  was at first impressed at the fact that it took me a while to and a lot of scrubbing to get the swatch off my hand but when I actually had it on it had completely faded off my eyelid about 4 hrs in to wearing it. I tried it again the next day and the same thing happened. That was disappointing because I was expecting it to stay on and I am not sure how waterproof this product actually is. Overall I think I will be sticking to my liquid eyeliner.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I have tons of eyeliner pencils I've tried them all this one however is my favorite .It stays on all day like you need a makeup remover to get it off and I love a good liner that stays.
Roopal V.
arlington
Well...I was looking for nice and pigmented eyeliner though I found it good but not that impressive..it smudges a bit after some time which I don't like in eyeliner at all.
Briana G.
Taylor
It works very well. It's a little overpriced, but it stays on ALL DAY and doesn't smudge/wear off. The only downside is occasionally I get ones that are poorly made and the tip breaks off.
Heather S.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using Revlon Colorstay eyeliner for many years now.. I love how easily it glides onto my eye. This eyeliner is the perfect price of I buy it at Target. I always stock up when I come across coupons for Revlon. I have multiples of this eyeliner on me and open.. I keep them in my bathroom, my purse and even my boyfriend's house.. So it's always there when I need it! It lasts long for me, and it's just overall my favorite stick eyeliner that I've come across.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love that it comes with both a sharpener and a smudger since I always smudge my eyeliner. I don't care for sharp lines and liquid eyeliners and always preferred a classic pencil so this is exactly what I was looking for. It's definitely available at the right price too. I have it in the shade 209 black violet which looks great with my dark brown eyes.
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I don't usually wear black eyeliner because I think it looks too severe with my complexion, but Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner pencil is great. First, it goes on as thin or as thick as you like. Next, you have the built in smudger, so you can dilute hard lines, or leave them, it's up to you! The thing that is most impressive, though, is the lasting power. I wore this stuff through a weights class followed by a yoga class at the gym, with lots of sweat and even eye rubbing, and it DID NOT COME OFF or even smudge. I can't get over it. It's the first black eyeliner I have ever worn multiple times. Two thumbs up!
Abigail L.
St. Louis
I accidentally purchased 2 of these. I thought I was picking up a couple eyebrow pencils! The two products were right next to each other. When I realized, I decided I should just try them anyways. I regret keeping them. This product smudges, stains, and runs like crazy. It even disappears from my water line within minutes. I am not happy with the product and I think they should change the formula. "Colorstay" isnt the correct name for this product... it doesn't stay at all.
Jenna H.
This product works really well for those who don't like pencils, but can't get the hang of liquid liner. The price is great for the product. It glides right on and is easy to apply. I would recommend a dark brown color for brown eyes as the black can be too harsh, while the chocolate color frames the eye without being too much.
sayra s.
Used this product for a whole school year and it lasts so long! It's worth buying as it's very pigmented and it's and excellent shape for making the finest wing you can do! Before I had this product, I was so bad and now I think I'm pretty good at it! It's great for practicing as it does wipe off well!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?