BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah L.
This pencil is great! Goes on smooth and lasts all day! It's definitely my go to liner, the blacker the better!
Itza A.
It's so cute and resistent, i think this is a good product by REVLON, its so easy to use, i buy in walmart
Ishika B.
Awesome product great experience easy to use and good results I recommend for beginners especially 👌👌
Judy M.
Awesome longevity, easy to blend, great drugstore purchase at an unbeatable price!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?