BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nicole O.
This product is alright. It lasts on my waterline for about 4 hours before it starts to migrate under my eye. It would be better if it stayed put longer, but you can only ask so much when wearing it in the waterline. I've purchased this a bunch of times over the years along with the Rimmel, which I do prefer. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap, drugstore eyeliner.
Jennifer L.
Cambridge , ON
I have been using only this for eyeliner for about 15 years. It stays on long, price is ok and application is easy. I like how i don't need a pencil sharpener and many stores sell this. I have about 4 of these right now. One in my car, purse, and two in my room.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I like an eyeliner that stays on as long as I want it too. I use a crayon and liquid liner. I have bought this on a few times and its pretty good it goes on smooth and stays on, it doesn't smear and run through out the day. For the price it is a very good eyeliner it can be compared to a few high end brands.
Sierra H.
London, ON
This used to be my go to eyeliner that'd I'd use every single day. I think the formula has changed over the years and it's not as good as it used to be. It didn't stay in place throughout the day and sort of left me with "racoon eyes." There isn't as much pigmentation as I'd like so it looks sort of cheap.
Jeithsibel P.
Santiago - Chile
The best eyeliner I have tried, the color stays for long hours and does not run, besides excellent mark on the shadows, also the best to use in the inner line of the eye without itching. I recommend it, with a single pass you will achieve a dark line without having to review
Alisha K.
Edmonton, AB
Love it! I have the waterproof black and it is the blackest mattest black ever. For me, this is a dupe to the Marc Jacobs liner! Look at how beautifully matte it looks in my photo, haha.
Keasha B.
Owensboro, KY
I used this for years. I use on my waterline, and it just didn't last throughout the day. I suggest you use Loreal Infallible. Its so much better if you use on your waterline.
Chirry M.
Hanam
This product is not so dark how we think, you need to put it many times for the line is really black, if you don't have time for do your makeup don't use it
Maria C.
Ottawa, ON
I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin makeup users. After an hour it has moved below my eye. However it is easy to apply since it glides right on.
Nikhila C.
Vijayawada
With just one strike it gives a very pigmented line. It's very good for the smokey eye look. I liked it and sure gonna recommend to anyone I know.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?