Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
drugstore! but long lasting, and pigmentation is there👍🏻👍🏻 i would definitely recommend
Awesome product ! Hight quality and smooth. For sensitive eyes. This is my second one.
Sanjuanita L.
Quinlan, TX
Its the best it really makes your eyes pop out especially the color its pretty amazing.
Works great, easy to put on, great coloring also. It's a must in my makeup collection
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Beautiful black eyeliner, I love it but you do have to reapply & it smears Little bit
Keisha D.
Whitwell, TN
Love this eyeliner! Does not smudge and goes on very smooth. I keep this stock piled!
Emma B.
This isn’t my favorite eyebrow product from the drugstore there are much better dupes
Rikza S.
Morganton, NC
It's pigmented and works really well. I like the way it looks throughout the day.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Revlon is such a good brand good quality great price definitely recommend it
Brenda C.
Salt Lake City
I use it for a smoky eye effect its easy to smudge. Really like it alot. ❤️️
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?