BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brenda C.
Salt Lake City
I use it for a smoky eye effect its easy to smudge. Really like it alot. ❤️️
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Revlon is such a good brand good quality great price definitely recommend it
Connie M.
Mississauga, ON
This is my current daily use product and been using for 5 years or more already. I use pure black and I never change it. It's very easy to apply, its very pigment, its very smooth, it won't pull my eyelid away as I apply, it doesn't smudge easily in the beginning. However I guess after 3/4 hours I start to smudge on the bottom of my eye, but its very easy to wipe off with finger. With my current neutrogena makeup remover is also easy to remove too. With additional, it has a pencil sharpener at the end of the pen which is bonus. It's a recommend buy product.
Madhuri M.
Ghaziabad
This is a highly pigmented pencil, which needs to be sharpened frequently, if you are a frequent user. But it’s the creamiest pencil I have used, glides effortlessly. I use it both on my lids and waterline. I use it frequently as a kajal. It does not smudge and stays on my lids till I remove it with a cleanser.I love the jet black pigmentation that the liner has. It worked perfectly for my waterline. It stayed over 6 hours without smudging which is great. The texture is super creamy as ease for use
lotus. b.
buraydh
حبيت اكتب لكم عن هذا الكحل الي مااستغنا عنو لزم كل ما يخلص ارجع اشتري منو مره ثانيه هو كحل للعين من ريفلون سوادو فاحم مره وثابت انصحك فيه اذا اول مره تبغي تاخذي كحل

I like to share with you in my experiences with the black eyeliner Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil which is fixed and every time I finish buying it again
Nicole O.
This product is alright. It lasts on my waterline for about 4 hours before it starts to migrate under my eye. It would be better if it stayed put longer, but you can only ask so much when wearing it in the waterline. I've purchased this a bunch of times over the years along with the Rimmel, which I do prefer. Would recommend to anyone looking for a cheap, drugstore eyeliner.
Jennifer L.
Cambridge
I have been using only this for eyeliner for about 15 years. It stays on long, price is ok and application is easy. I like how i don't need a pencil sharpener and many stores sell this. I have about 4 of these right now. One in my car, purse, and two in my room.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
I like an eyeliner that stays on as long as I want it too. I use a crayon and liquid liner. I have bought this on a few times and its pretty good it goes on smooth and stays on, it doesn't smear and run through out the day. For the price it is a very good eyeliner it can be compared to a few high end brands.
Sierra H.
London, ON
This used to be my go to eyeliner that'd I'd use every single day. I think the formula has changed over the years and it's not as good as it used to be. It didn't stay in place throughout the day and sort of left me with "racoon eyes." There isn't as much pigmentation as I'd like so it looks sort of cheap.
Jeithsibel P.
Santiago - Chile
The best eyeliner I have tried, the color stays for long hours and does not run, besides excellent mark on the shadows, also the best to use in the inner line of the eye without itching. I recommend it, with a single pass you will achieve a dark line without having to review
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?