BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is a very smooth eyeliner pencil. It last all day and doesn't smudge at all. Very nice quality.
Karla M.
Torrance, CA
Better than department store brands. Stays all day no smudging ! Love it! I use it in brown and black
Mona S.
Love this product. Goes on so easy. Last all day and absolutely. I smudges. Would recommended this!!
Lori W.
Midland city , AL
This eyeliner is amazing! I've been using it since I started wearing makeup! Definitely my go to!!
Alyssa B.
Hampton, VA
Love this eye liner. Not expensive and lasts all day! Better than spending $50 on the fancy stuff.
Gabriella J.
Edinburg, TX
I love this eyeliner pencil! It's amazing. It's so easy to use and to apply. Really a must have!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Is a good product ,very efficient ,help me so much ,l love this product ,I can using every day
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is obe of my favorite eyeliner pencil!!! Easy to use not messy!!! And affordable price!!!
Ana R.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and precise. Also it comes in a variety of great colors.
Michelle S.
My favorite eyeliner easy to use and last all day. Makes great Smokey eyes. And easy to smudge
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?