BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jen F.
King of Prussia
Great for everyday wear, goes on pretty smooth but doesn't glide as well as prestige brands. Lasts all day and isn't irritating, I wish that they had more colors though.
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
This is what I started out with when I first started doing my makeup. It works really well for beginners and people who are on a budget and prefer the pencil eye liner.
Taya H.
Boulder City
I have continuously bought  Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil since middle school. Ive heard alot of people say it doesn't spread as smoothly as they would have liked but i dont have alot of issues with this in particular. the only issue ive had with this is that it does break off easily.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
Love this product! I use it on a daily basis, but have had great luck when using it for my halloween makeup! It lasts all night long and looks smooth! It comes in so many colors, you could use it for any costume you choose!!
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Love this stuff! Honestly, couldn’t,ask for a better product. It does everything I️ want it to do. Decent price point too. It totally exceeded my expectations. Definitely would recommend this product to my friends
Kam O.
Kittanning
i really like this eyeliner and it is easy to apply. the only thing i dislike is that it smudges easily and rubs off on the bottom part of my eye which gets annoying. i would recommend if yo use eyeliner on the bottom of your eye.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I love it I just hate how it stains my skin , it’s so creamy and it just might be my skin type. I shopped at Walmart for this. It did really good but when I take it off it stains. I do recommend it
Ariana D.
Great eyeliner especially if you want a good one without spending a fortune. True to the colors labeled if you want black it's black w the first swipe and not a grey like some I've used before.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Super good product. Last all day no smearing especially when you cry...I personally use this product everyday and I can't get enough always gives me the look I want. Definitely buying more.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
not a big fan of it but it’s good . Doesn’t come on black enough for me . It’s about $7-$8 at Walmart . Nice packaging. it’s harder to apply because the color is weak not my favorite .
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?