BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I've always had a hard time finding eyeliners that I like. This is a soft and smooth eyeliner, stays on nicely.
Mari R.
Easy to use. Nice color and coverage. Is not smudge or water proof. Did not work for me as an all day liner.
Lisa M.
Love this product. For the price the liner is very pigmented and lasts a long time. It's also a smooth glide
Ashley K.
This eye liner is life! I love how long it stays and how easy it is to apply! I would revoked this to,anyone!
Layna M.
Thought I would try out the charcoal color one day, it's staying power is pretty good and good price as well
Khushboo P.
This is a pretty good product. I've used black and navy in the past. Easy to use and don't have to sharpen.
Carol L.
This is the only one I have ever used and will be the only one I with ever need...black is the only color
Marci S.
Natchez
It's hrs to put on. It doesn't go on smoothly like it should. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Madeline T.
Celebration, FL
This pencil is very long wearing and does not smear. Love how easy it glides on! This my go to eyeliner
Ana E.
McAllen
Its pretty easy to use!! I loved it so much!!! Thanks girls for the reviews!!! You where so much help!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?