BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sheyla E.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is a prerry good eyeliner that last for almost thr whole day. You dont really have to worry about retouching it
Yanira G.
Los ebanos, TX
I love this brand. Very affordable and very good. This eyeliner is smooth and last longer than I would of thought!
Allie A.
Russellville, AL
Love!! Its very very smooth. Been using Revlon eye pencils since I was 12!! Very rarely do I buy a different kind!
Jenna H.
These liners are nice. They stay out and they are pigmented. Too dry to use on the waterline, but great lid liners.
Monique W.
This eye liner is amazing. It stays on so well, rather than smudging all over my face. It’s underrated. I love it.
Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
Lasts all day! I definitely recommend you give it a try! I buy one every few months and it's my favorite by far.
Grecia A.
Pasadena, TX
One of my favorites!!!! Really pigmented, the price is really good and it's long lasting!! I really recommend it
ANGELICA S.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy using this liner very much gets the job done everytime no smudges or need to reapply throughout the day.
Katelyn H.
Lindsborg
Love this eyeliner! It's so creamy! My favorite color to use is black. I have green eyes and it makes them pop!
Irene K.
I love this eyeliner! Its very comparable to urban decay & lasts all day long without rubbing or bleeding off.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?