BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
destiny p.
i use this in both gray and black and even though i have used some very expensive eyeliners, i always come back to this!
Megan L.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very black! And so affordable I find it hard to figure me black waterline liner! But this is amazing! I use it everyday!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
An old standby one of the only waterline liners that doesn’t end up making me look like a raccoon at the end of the day.
Ara R.
Glides on smooth and rich very pigmented and can layer easily with eye shadow thin point a plus for the extra fine liner
Connie H.
Griffith, IN
Best eyeliner ever. It goes on good and stays on all day. It doesn't smudge at all or run. It dark and bright in color.
JESSICA P.
Best eyeliner I have used doesn't run and stays all day. I have tried many different kinds this is by far my favorite.
erikah c.
Edinburg, TX
Ive tried these a couple of times they are not my favorite but they fo the job love that they are so easy to work with
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I like the product but I don't feel like it lasts that long or that I get that much product compared to other brands
member-627c0c7c0
Riddle
I love this eyeliner it glides so smoothly on your eye, it lasts all day with no smear definitely love this product!
Alex A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This was an okay eyeliner. It wasn't as dark as some I've tried and also it kind of ran and smudged through the day.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?