BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aisha R.
Product works great. But the price of it is a bit steep rather invest in a more expensive brand and feel satisifed than using this
Roxy R.
I love this eyeliner. Glides in smooth. No smears. Its hard for me to find an eye liner i like but this one us one if my favorites.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
last me forever. love this product, would recommend to all my friends and family. Not badly priced either for the value you get.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
The best part is that it comes with a sharpener and a smudger. You can leave it on as is, or smudge it a bit for a shadow effect.
Juana A.
Hearne
It was ok it glides on pretty easy and stays on somewhat ok, it comes off a little thought the day, but reapply and all is good.
Vanessa F.
Donna, TX
I love this product! Really good to apply, and never had a problem with it!! I love the variety of colors they have available!
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Revlon is one of my favorite brands of makeup and I love this eyeliner because it goes on easy and stays on throughout the day.
Brianna H.
Henderson , KY
This eyeliner is very easy to apply and with a eye primer it literally lasts all day. The price is great on your wallet too!
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
Beautiful definition - bold, blended, smoky. And lasts from work day to evening. This has been a staple of mine for years!
Yovana R.
Este lapis es muy pero muy bueno, me encanta pinta muy bien, y es duradero q es lo q más me Gusta llena mía expectativaa..
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?