BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
I love Revlon! This liner is actually great! It's very affordable so for young beauties just eating started, this is a great first buy. It's doesn't run, and you can get a good clean look. I'd but it again!
LEAR30260 maria q.
Cannot live without this!!! Best thing ever invented!! My daily application of makeup is routinely finished off with this wonderful product! I have tried every eye pencil out there and unbelievably I DISCOVERED the BEST ONE! THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT!
Mona S.
Love this product. Goes on so easy. Last all day and absolutely. I smudges. Would recommended this!!
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh I LOVE this product. I wear it literally every single day. It's a strong color that can be used in literally any makeup look. Plus, it goes on so smoothly!
Alexa M.
Great eyeliner when it's first applied, it lasts all day and is easy to use but if you don't put shadow and mascara on your lower eyes, it does have transfer!
Jill B.
I live for this eyeliner! It's just enough to last me a month, and the color is just what I need for my brown eyes. It's also inexpensive. I buy it at target.
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
The one I have is hard. It feels like it is cutting me if I try to do wings. Not a fan of using this often but it is very sleek looking if I'm not doing wings.
monse a.
United States
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I wouldn't say it's the best eyeliner but is very good if your just starting to were makeup and just starting to were eyeliner and it's also very affordable.
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
I have been using this brand and this eyeliner for a long time. It is waterproof, doesnt smudge , and comes in pretty colors.It is reasonably priced as well
Tiffany P.
West Portsmouth, OH
Love,love, loveeeeee this eyeliner!!! It glides on so smooth and stays forever yet washes off easily. It's like has everything a GREAT eye liner should have!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?

Amazon