BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
The one I have is hard. It feels like it is cutting me if I try to do wings. Not a fan of using this often but it is very sleek looking if I'm not doing wings.
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh I LOVE this product. I wear it literally every single day. It's a strong color that can be used in literally any makeup look. Plus, it goes on so smoothly!
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
I have been using this brand and this eyeliner for a long time. It is waterproof, doesnt smudge , and comes in pretty colors.It is reasonably priced as well
Tiffany P.
West Portsmouth, OH
Love,love, loveeeeee this eyeliner!!! It glides on so smooth and stays forever yet washes off easily. It's like has everything a GREAT eye liner should have!
riki h.
This eye liner is one of the ones I have found that have stayed on all day and looks amazing. Packaging is appealing and defiantly makes me want to buy it.
Candy C.
Very good drugstore brand you really can't go wrong with Revlon have tried this I pencil before in black brown which looks stunning for a more subtle look.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love this eyeliner pencil. Is not messy at all and all you need is one stroke. Its very smooth and is perfect. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Beth D.
Frisco, TX
I think this is a great eyeliner, lasts throughout the day. I think that the gray eyeliner tends to take more of an effort to get on the way you want it.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I really like this product...i think the only con for me is that it smears easily so if you touch it or sweat ot may move the product off your eyes.
S D.
this is my favorite eyeliner! it stays on all day, doesn't smudge, it works perfect with my eyes & my eyelashes. I would highly recommend this! ūüôĆūüŹľ
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?