BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley J.
I enjoyed this eyeliner. The black is super intense and stays that way throughout the day. The price is good and the product lasts for many uses.
Adilene M.
Very smooth to use, and also very precise. I love using it although I have trouble finding it. I buy it every chance I get, it's worth the price.
Sam B.
The go to eyeliner for me. It goes on so smooth and stays in place without smuging. It looks great and isn't expensive. I'd definitely but again.
This is still my go to eyeliner that I use below my lower lash line. It does not smudge and lasts all day long. One of Revlon's best products!!
Kortney R.
Delaware, OH
I use this for my top eyelid and it works wonders. I use the brown and it's the perfect fit if you want your eyes to pop without being too dark
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store.
Alyssa C.
My favoite eye liner for the water line. I recently ran out but I will for sure buy another! I highly recommend this. A good drugstore find!
Ali P.
Gratz, PA
I love the colorstay eyeliner pencil in blackest black. It is long lasting and does not smear under my eye throughout the course of the day.
Kathryn N.
Looks great, I apply it on my eye lids, it slides easily creating a nice stroke. I use eyeliner almost everyday and this one is really good
Jonelle T.
For an inexpensive creamy liner this is a great choice. Pigment was great. It was soft and went on very smoothly. Stayed out no smears
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?