BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
This eye line by REVLON is great! It is long lasting. I use this eyeliner almost every day! It's great compared to others, as it lasts all day and doesn't run. Good quality and affordable....usually purchase at Walmart.
Saraha B.
I really love this eye liner. It applies really smooth and I was happy to see that it came with a sharpener and an eraser ordeal to remove lines when you messed up. I bought the black and loved how dark it applied.
Lauren T.
This eyeliner is very good from beginners in makeup. The application process is simple and easy and does not require much effort. The product has a good formula however, the product is not long wearing. The eyeliner will fade after several hours.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
My favorite eyeliner. Applies smooth and bold. Stays in place. And comes at a reasonable price! I love this product so much more than a pencil or liner with a brush. Worth giving a try if you have never used before!
Erika M.
Laredo, TX
Pretty decent eyeliner for my waterline! However it does tend to smudge after a short period of time :/ other than that it's really dark and doesn't irritate my eyes like most pencil eyeliners. Most def. buying again
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
Not bad for the money I like the fact that it doesn't need to be sharpened. Decent price definitely affordable I have only purchased it one time. Purchased from Rite Aid pharmacy. I will purchase again
Kelly T.
I have the dark brown eyeliner, it lasts a good time but what I'm noticing is that it's a little dry due to my eyelids being dry so it tugs my eyelids when I'm applying. Before it would just glide on. Other than that I love the color.
Kayla H.
Manteca, CA
Very easy to apply, no tugging and stays put in the most extreme of conditions. It makes doing a classic cat eye a snap! Love the formula, not to creamy but yet not too stiff.. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Ariel B.
I personally don't really use it as an eyeliner but of course you can it also can be used as a contour crayon and can give a great smoke eye effect . Gives my brown eyes a nice pop . Highly recommended, super affordable.
Alyssa R.
Edinburg
Super good product. Last all day no smearing especially when you cry...I personally use this product everyday and I can't get enough always gives me the look I want. Definitely buying more.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?

back