BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love this eyeliner pencil. Is not messy at all and all you need is one stroke. Its very smooth and is perfect. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Beth D.
Frisco, TX
I think this is a great eyeliner, lasts throughout the day. I think that the gray eyeliner tends to take more of an effort to get on the way you want it.
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
I really like this product...i think the only con for me is that it smears easily so if you touch it or sweat ot may move the product off your eyes.
Samantha W.
Teaneck
I really like these eye pencils. They don't smudge easily and they're creamy and pigmented. I've used the black pencils and I would buy them again.
S D.
this is my favorite eyeliner! it stays on all day, doesn't smudge, it works perfect with my eyes & my eyelashes. I would highly recommend this! 🙌🏼
Ashley J.
I enjoyed this eyeliner. The black is super intense and stays that way throughout the day. The price is good and the product lasts for many uses.
Sam B.
The go to eyeliner for me. It goes on so smooth and stays in place without smuging. It looks great and isn't expensive. I'd definitely but again.
Adilene M.
Very smooth to use, and also very precise. I love using it although I have trouble finding it. I buy it every chance I get, it's worth the price.
Kortney R.
Delaware, OH
I use this for my top eyelid and it works wonders. I use the brown and it's the perfect fit if you want your eyes to pop without being too dark
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?