BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Kris D.
Honestly so impressed with this. I've never been a fan of "drug store" products, so believe me when I say, I was shocked. I use it daily. It really stays in that tricky waterline! Would buy again for sure.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Although it looks great while it's on, it doesn't last long before you need to reapply it. It makes my eyes really irritated, which is a shame because I can deal with having to reapply it. All in all, I would recommend it to someone that doesn't have sensitive eyes.
trisha V.
I have this eyeliner in black. I like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. It goes on smooth and it stays on all day. There really is no reason not to like this liner. I just prefer others over it. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Scott L.
Martindale
This is by far my favorite drug store eyeliner. I'm very athletic and this one stays on me the best. I only have to reapply it maybe once or twice a day. It doesn't smudge or gather in the inner corner of my eye like others do. I'll never use anything else!
April K.
Freehold, NJ
This is always my go to eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays put. I always had issues with eyeliner running or leaving marks on my upper eyelid crease, but this one stays and usually is able to last the whole day!
Mary Catherine K.
Washington
This is fantastic stuff. While it applies easily and is fairly easy to remove, it stays on all day (as long as you don't touch it). I don't put it over eyeshadow, though (just personal preference). I take it off normally with a makeup wipe, but soap and water, along with some scrubbing, will normally do.
Emily L.
Wisc Rapids, WI
The ONLY eyeliner I use. I lime using the color Onyx, which is blackest of the black. It goes on smooth, stays on all day long, and comes off just as well as it went on. One pen lasts me about 3 months and I practically wear make up every day!!
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
I love Revlon products but the eyeliner seems to go on a little harder than other products I have tried. A little thicker of a product. I use eyeliner everyday so I need something that glides on easier.
Mallory M.
I love the fact that I don't have to sharpen these. The eyeliner is soft and it doesn't hurt my eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. It does rub of really easily which is frustrating. It's still my go to eyeliner despite the rubbing off.
Daisy G.
Los angeles, CA
Got this eyeliner pencil in a makeup gift box from my friend and at first i wasnt really sure if i should try it so one day i decided to just go ahead n try it and it worked really well would recommend
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?

Amazon