Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this eyeliner pencil in a makeup gift box from my friend and at first i wasnt really sure if i should try it so one day i decided to just go ahead n try it and it worked really well would recommend
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
This eye line by REVLON is great! It is long lasting. I use this eyeliner almost every day! It's great compared to others, as it lasts all day and doesn't run. Good quality and affordable....usually purchase at Walmart.
Erika M.
Laredo, TX
Pretty decent eyeliner for my waterline! However it does tend to smudge after a short period of time :/ other than that it's really dark and doesn't irritate my eyes like most pencil eyeliners. Most def. buying again
Kayla H.
Manteca, CA
Very easy to apply, no tugging and stays put in the most extreme of conditions. It makes doing a classic cat eye a snap! Love the formula, not to creamy but yet not too stiff.. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Ariel B.
I personally don't really use it as an eyeliner but of course you can it also can be used as a contour crayon and can give a great smoke eye effect . Gives my brown eyes a nice pop . Highly recommended, super affordable.
Nicole S.
Green Bay, WI
I've always used this! Very easy to apply, don't have to sharpen. The only issue I've ran into is it coming off throughout the day, but with the price I can't complain, just reapply!!
Sarah M.
Great product. Stays on waterline extremely well. Have continued to repurchase since high school, but have stopped buying it as it can be a little dry and pull a little at the water line. The L'Oreal silkissime liner is my new favorite liner as it is super soft but once it sets, it is there until you wash it off.
Julie P.
South roxana, IL
I received this product in a Target beauty box and decided to give it a try. It's absolutely my favorite eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides on smooth and even and stays put!
I defiantly love Revlon eyeliners . I mainly use black and brown and they both go on very well. Even when I take my makeup off its easy and doesn't cake up on my eyes.
I love Revlon! This liner is actually great! It's very affordable so for young beauties just eating started, this is a great first buy. It's doesn't run, and you can get a good clean look. I'd but it again!
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?