BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I defiantly love Revlon eyeliners . I mainly use black and brown and they both go on very well. Even when I take my makeup off its easy and doesn't cake up on my eyes.
I love Revlon! This liner is actually great! It's very affordable so for young beauties just eating started, this is a great first buy. It's doesn't run, and you can get a good clean look. I'd but it again!
Maria Q.
miami, FL
Cannot live without this!!! Best thing ever invented!! My daily application of makeup is routinely finished off with this wonderful product! I have tried every eye pencil out there and unbelievably I DISCOVERED the BEST ONE! THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT PRODUCT!
Mary M.
Norfolk, VA
The one I have is hard. It feels like it is cutting me if I try to do wings. Not a fan of using this often but it is very sleek looking if I'm not doing wings.
Alexa M.
Great eyeliner when it's first applied, it lasts all day and is easy to use but if you don't put shadow and mascara on your lower eyes, it does have transfer!
Hannah G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugh I LOVE this product. I wear it literally every single day. It's a strong color that can be used in literally any makeup look. Plus, it goes on so smoothly!
Tiffany P.
West Portsmouth, OH
Love,love, loveeeeee this eyeliner!!! It glides on so smooth and stays forever yet washes off easily. It's like has everything a GREAT eye liner should have!
Lyndsie L.
Waldwick, NJ
I have been using this brand and this eyeliner for a long time. It is waterproof, doesnt smudge , and comes in pretty colors.It is reasonably priced as well
riki h.
This eye liner is one of the ones I have found that have stayed on all day and looks amazing. Packaging is appealing and defiantly makes me want to buy it.
Candy C.
Very good drugstore brand you really can't go wrong with Revlon have tried this I pencil before in black brown which looks stunning for a more subtle look.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?