BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
C G.
This eyeliner is easy to apply, it's not too gelly like some eyeliner/too rough like some eye pencils. It stays on all day and for the price it definitely does its job. I've been wearing this eyeliner for years and my mom just recently got me a different kind of revlon eyeliner and it is TOO easy to apply-if you're not a pro it smears super easy. So this one is a perfect in between.
Tiffany Z.
Central Point
One of my favorite eyeliners I always have this on hand. Stays on all day and goes on smooth. I personally never sharpen this one. I like the smudged built in. I always go between charcoal and black.
Haley B.
Grayville, IL
These are very creamy but not to creamy and I really do like them. They work well and don't smear. I would recommend them. The price is great as well I have bought many of these liners and will continue to buy them
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
When I started out with makeup this was gold. Color stay is a teen dream. For drugstore makeup it is highly pigmented and glides on smoothly. I used this for years before joining the big leagues. Revlon will always be a favorite.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
Awesome everyday eyeliner, especially for the price. I've used the black and charcoal, both look great on my pale skin - not too dark for the office and lining inside doesn't bother my eyes/contacts like some other brands. It lasts for a few hours then it gets a bit smudgy and I have to reapply in the evening. Would've given 5 stars if it lasted longer.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
Does ColorStay eyeliner pencil by Revlon the is very creamy is very thick it's as much a little so I suggest you clean it up before it's much as itself but other than that it is a very great value
Kris D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Honestly so impressed with this. I've never been a fan of "drug store" products, so believe me when I say, I was shocked. I use it daily. It really stays in that tricky waterline! Would buy again for sure.
April K.
Freehold, NJ
This is always my go to eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays put. I always had issues with eyeliner running or leaving marks on my upper eyelid crease, but this one stays and usually is able to last the whole day!
Mary Catherine K.
Washington
This is fantastic stuff. While it applies easily and is fairly easy to remove, it stays on all day (as long as you don't touch it). I don't put it over eyeshadow, though (just personal preference). I take it off normally with a makeup wipe, but soap and water, along with some scrubbing, will normally do.
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
I love Revlon products but the eyeliner seems to go on a little harder than other products I have tried. A little thicker of a product. I use eyeliner everyday so I need something that glides on easier.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?