BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Haley B.
Grayville, IL
These are very creamy but not to creamy and I really do like them. They work well and don't smear. I would recommend them. The price is great as well I have bought many of these liners and will continue to buy them
Melanie B.
Los Angeles, CA
When I started out with makeup this was gold. Color stay is a teen dream. For drugstore makeup it is highly pigmented and glides on smoothly. I used this for years before joining the big leagues. Revlon will always be a favorite.
Alex E.
Holland, MI
Awesome everyday eyeliner, especially for the price. I've used the black and charcoal, both look great on my pale skin - not too dark for the office and lining inside doesn't bother my eyes/contacts like some other brands. It lasts for a few hours then it gets a bit smudgy and I have to reapply in the evening. Would've given 5 stars if it lasted longer.
Kris D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Honestly so impressed with this. I've never been a fan of "drug store" products, so believe me when I say, I was shocked. I use it daily. It really stays in that tricky waterline! Would buy again for sure.
April K.
Freehold, NJ
This is always my go to eyeliner! It goes on smooth and stays put. I always had issues with eyeliner running or leaving marks on my upper eyelid crease, but this one stays and usually is able to last the whole day!
Mary Catherine K.
Washington
This is fantastic stuff. While it applies easily and is fairly easy to remove, it stays on all day (as long as you don't touch it). I don't put it over eyeshadow, though (just personal preference). I take it off normally with a makeup wipe, but soap and water, along with some scrubbing, will normally do.
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
I love Revlon products but the eyeliner seems to go on a little harder than other products I have tried. A little thicker of a product. I use eyeliner everyday so I need something that glides on easier.
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
Got this eyeliner pencil in a makeup gift box from my friend and at first i wasnt really sure if i should try it so one day i decided to just go ahead n try it and it worked really well would recommend
Jessica C.
Margate, FL
This eye line by REVLON is great! It is long lasting. I use this eyeliner almost every day! It's great compared to others, as it lasts all day and doesn't run. Good quality and affordable....usually purchase at Walmart.
Erika M.
Laredo, TX
Pretty decent eyeliner for my waterline! However it does tend to smudge after a short period of time :/ other than that it's really dark and doesn't irritate my eyes like most pencil eyeliners. Most def. buying again
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?