BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three ye...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Kennedy N.
Dunkirk, IN
I use this eyeliner in black. I was looking forever for an eyeliner that stays and don't smudge and it is the perfect one. I use his product on a daily basis, I have also bought this many many times.
Heather S.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using Revlon Colorstay eyeliner for many years now.. I love how easily it glides onto my eye. This eyeliner is the perfect price of I buy it at Target. I always stock up when I come across coupons for Revlon. I have multiples of this eyeliner on me and open.. I keep them in my bathroom, my purse and even my boyfriend's house.. So it's always there when I need it! It lasts long for me, and it's just overall my favorite stick eyeliner that I've come across.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I love that it comes with both a sharpener and a smudger since I always smudge my eyeliner. I don't care for sharp lines and liquid eyeliners and always preferred a classic pencil so this is exactly what I was looking for. It's definitely available at the right price too. I have it in the shade 209 black violet which looks great with my dark brown eyes.
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
This is my go to eyeliner! I have tried others but always come back to this one! I use it every single day and it stays on through the the whole day! Highly recommend!
Jenna H.
This product works really well for those who don't like pencils, but can't get the hang of liquid liner. The price is great for the product. It glides right on and is easy to apply. I would recommend a dark brown color for brown eyes as the black can be too harsh, while the chocolate color frames the eye without being too much.
Emily O.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I recently tried this eyeliner when I ran out of an eyeliner I was using from the brand Maybelline. It was way better than the maybelline one and it has been my go to eyeliner since then.
Kitty K.
I love this eyeliner so much. I have been using the black eyeliner for almost 10 years. And this is my Holy Grail go to eyeliner everyday. This eyeliner does not run down my face but it does tend to wear off by the end of the day. But I still love it because it still last a long time. It is also very creamy and applies very nicely.
Kaylee L.
This eyeliner in blackest black is the bomb! Super pigmented and rich, glides smooth and pencil lasts a while. This is the only eyeliner that does not irritate my waterline or goop up in my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and this does not bother them at all! Highly recommend plus it's an affordable alternative!
Marie B.
Even though the color says black brown, it is basically black. It is still great, though. It's waterproof so it lasts the entire day, and you only need to apply it once, which is great. It wont smudge onto your upper eyelid like a normal pencil does. It's super easy to apply, too. Definitely a good product at a good price. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?