BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chemir S.
Jacksonville, FL
Very nice liner and worth the $$. Stays put and rarely smears. The tip did break a few times but that wasn't a major issue for me. I brought it about 1 1/2 months ago and I'm still using it. I have recommended it to friends and they love this liner.
Destiny R.
i've repurchased this eyeliner so many times lol. i love retractable liners. and this one i've been using for about 2 years now. by far my favorite drugstore liner.
Kennedy N.
Dunkirk, IN
I use this eyeliner in black. I was looking forever for an eyeliner that stays and don't smudge and it is the perfect one. I use his product on a daily basis, I have also bought this many many times.
Julie P.
South roxana, IL
I received this product in a Target beauty box and decided to give it a try. It's absolutely my favorite eyeliner I've ever tried! It glides on smooth and even and stays put!
GaLena W.
Amarillo, TX
In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success.
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
This is my go to eyeliner! I have tried others but always come back to this one! I use it every single day and it stays on through the the whole day! Highly recommend!
Linds R.
I love this product so much. It gives you the darkness and with green eyes it helps. It's very smooth to go on. I use it on my water line instead of top so if you are looking for a good water line eyeliner go for this liner.
Emily O.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I recently tried this eyeliner when I ran out of an eyeliner I was using from the brand Maybelline. It was way better than the maybelline one and it has been my go to eyeliner since then.
C G.
This eyeliner is easy to apply, it's not too gelly like some eyeliner/too rough like some eye pencils. It stays on all day and for the price it definitely does its job. I've been wearing this eyeliner for years and my mom just recently got me a different kind of revlon eyeliner and it is TOO easy to apply-if you're not a pro it smears super easy. So this one is a perfect in between.
Tiffany Z.
Central Point
One of my favorite eyeliners I always have this on hand. Stays on all day and goes on smooth. I personally never sharpen this one. I like the smudged built in. I always go between charcoal and black.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?