BY REVLON

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "In the world of pencil eyeliners this is the best. It actually stays where you apply it. The colors are rich and the application is smooth without skips or flaking. Also great for smudging. Wont turn into panda bear eyes throughout the day. I recommend using a good cream type of eye makeup remover with this product or you will be left with traces of it after you wash. I use the black smudged in my lid crease and along my bottom lashes and have had great success. " in 42 reviews
  • "Finding a eyeliner that stays on when applied to you're water line is rare! This eyeliner stays on all day when applied to my water line. It is very creamy and goes on smoothly. It is by far my favorite eyeliner! " in 23 reviews
  • "This product is super pigmented and sets in a few minutes. Doesn't smudge and stays all day. Overall great product and cheap as its drug store." in 10 reviews
Nicole S.
this product does come out smoothly; however I was disappointed to see that the tip was sphere shaped and not a fine point. It isn't very helpful when trying to make a nice fine line.
Zorana N.
New Orleans, LA
It's super easy to use. Goes on clean and smooth and is easy to control. It lasts pretty much all day and if you use a primer there is no need for touch ups. It is definitely worth the price. Give it a try.
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I have tons of eyeliner pencils I've tried them all this one however is my favorite .It stays on all day like you need a makeup remover to get it off and I love a good liner that stays.
Kristin D.
Austin, TX
It's easy to use. The colors are great, and it's nice to not have to sharpen it. The downside is, since it's just soft product, it has a tendency to break without much pressure.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great for everyday wear, goes on pretty smooth but doesn't glide as well as prestige brands. Lasts all day and isn't irritating, I wish that they had more colors though.
Briana G.
Taylor
It works very well. It's a little overpriced, but it stays on ALL DAY and doesn't smudge/wear off. The only downside is occasionally I get ones that are poorly made and the tip breaks off.
Chemir S.
Jacksonville, FL
Very nice liner and worth the $$. Stays put and rarely smears. The tip did break a few times but that wasn't a major issue for me. I brought it about 1 1/2 months ago and I'm still using it. I have recommended it to friends and they love this liner.
Destiny R.
i've repurchased this eyeliner so many times lol. i love retractable liners. and this one i've been using for about 2 years now. by far my favorite drugstore liner.
Kennedy N.
Dunkirk, IN
I use this eyeliner in black. I was looking forever for an eyeliner that stays and don't smudge and it is the perfect one. I use his product on a daily basis, I have also bought this many many times.
Heather S.
Cape Coral, FL
I've been using Revlon Colorstay eyeliner for many years now.. I love how easily it glides onto my eye. This eyeliner is the perfect price of I buy it at Target. I always stock up when I come across coupons for Revlon. I have multiples of this eyeliner on me and open.. I keep them in my bathroom, my purse and even my boyfriend's house.. So it's always there when I need it! It lasts long for me, and it's just overall my favorite stick eyeliner that I've come across.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?
Gilda-Elizabeth B.
Kansas City, MO
I've had been looking for an eyeliner to stay on and not smudge out of place, and I want to ask, will this product stay on for a long time? Will it smudge easily?