BY REVLON #92 in Eyeliner

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica P.
Wichita, KS
If your eyes are always watery or you have oily eyelids this product might not be your favorite. But it's so creamy and has so many different colors that is worth trying!
Kayla H.
Manteca, CA
Very easy to apply, no tugging and stays put in the most extreme of conditions. It makes doing a classic cat eye a snap! Love the formula, not to creamy but yet not too stiff.. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Kelly T.
I have the dark brown eyeliner, it lasts a good time but what I'm noticing is that it's a little dry due to my eyelids being dry so it tugs my eyelids when I'm applying. Before it would just glide on. Other than that I love the color.
Ariel B.
I personally don't really use it as an eyeliner but of course you can it also can be used as a contour crayon and can give a great smoke eye effect . Gives my brown eyes a nice pop . Highly recommended, super affordable.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I enjoy using this product. It smudges a little especially in hot temperature areas. It has a smudger tho so it helps so lines don't look so defined and instead more natural. I would highly recommend this product.
Donna K.
Fairview, NJ
I like this eyeliner for a number of reasons,1because my eyes and skin are sensitive,and it doesnt irritate your eyes,2 it goes on nice and easy 3it stays on and 4 the price is right .
Nicole S.
this product does come out smoothly; however I was disappointed to see that the tip was sphere shaped and not a fine point. It isn't very helpful when trying to make a nice fine line.
Zorana N.
New Orleans, LA
It's super easy to use. Goes on clean and smooth and is easy to control. It lasts pretty much all day and if you use a primer there is no need for touch ups. It is definitely worth the price. Give it a try.
Kristin D.
Austin, TX
It's easy to use. The colors are great, and it's nice to not have to sharpen it. The downside is, since it's just soft product, it has a tendency to break without much pressure.
Elora R.
Sacramento
Stay's in place through an 8 hour day without primer or smudging, as long as I don't rub my eyes. Strong bold black color, combined with the longevity makes it an obvious staple and a drugstore steal
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
asunción
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?