Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil

Revlon Color stay Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Wears up to 16 hours. Crayon contour. Waterproof formula. Smudger. Pull-out sharpener. see more...

• I am very active during the day because I have a three year old s...4 Answers
  • it's soft?4 Answers
  • All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does thi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Annie V.
I have tried various eyeliners - from wet n’ wild to L’Oreal waterproof eyeliner and nothing worked to keep my eyeliner on all day. I normally like to only apply eyeliners once for the entire day and to my surprise not only did revlon colorstay work to stay without smudging or runny look, it stayed as if I had just applied it on. Most eyeliners also irritated my eyes or too hard to draw on without hurting my eyes, the colorstay was easy to apply! I absolutely love it and have not found anything better! I will stick to using this for the rest of my life.
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
I love this eyeliner so much. It goes on very easily and it does not smudge and run down your face by the end of the day like some cheaper eyeliners. This eyeliner is still quite affordable and good for using on the every day. I love this product and use it everyday and I recommend it to anyone in need of eyeliner.
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
This product is awesome quality for the cheap cheap price. I’ve gotten so many compliments on my eyeliner and people often ask if it is liquid that’s how flawless it appears. It is super longer lasting, I can even sleep in it and wake up to it being nearly perfect.
Lydia W.
Oreland, PA
Definitely has staying power, the smudger is super stiff and formula doesn't really move, great pigmentation. I got the one in black and barely touched my eye and it crumbled, which I hate. Eyeliner that can go on smooth without crumbling would be much better.
trisha V.
I have this eyeliner in black. I like this eyeliner but it's not my favorite. It goes on smooth and it stays on all day. There really is no reason not to like this liner. I just prefer others over it. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Elena F.
I use this in the darkest black shade possible it glides on relatively smooth. It's retractable and easy to work with. It's a good price. It performs well and lasts all day. I've bought this well over 5 times. I get it at Walgreens or Target
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
I’ve been using this product ever since I could use eyeliner! I love how easy it is to apply as well as how long lasting it is! I have really sensitive eyes and this eyeliner doesn’t affect them at all pls it looks amazing on ♥️
Hannah W.
Ocala, FL
I love this eyeliner. I have mine in brown if I'm wanting to do a more softer and subtle makeup look. It's extremely creamy and I love that it has the little smudger on the other end. It's very affordable also. Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil
Maddie K.
Best eyeliner. Would never spend any more than 10 dollars on eyeliner because this one is so amazing for that good of a price. Use it on the top, bottom and to fill in my eyebrows. Best eyeliner I’ve ever come across
Emily R.
Yauco PR, PR
Me encanta usarlo todos los días. Lo utilizo para resaltar mis ojos, a pesar que mis ojos son grandes me gusta hacerlos resaltar y crear una mirada cautiva. No hago retoques lo utilizo mayormente mas de 4 horas y no me quejo no se va. Así que me parece genial, lo seguiré utilizando y por ende recomendando. Además, me encanta su gama de colores aunque debo admitir que en mi cartera nunca debe faltar el negro.
Mal S.
Salina, KS
Has anyone tried out this product? I want to know if it really is smooth and not clumpy when applying
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Is this better than liquid eyeliner?
Victoria V.
it's soft?
Maricruz P.
I have been looking for a new eyeliner because I only use liquid but I would like to know if pencil ones are long lasting liners?
Catherine R.
Knoxville, TN
All eyeliner ends up running and smudging under my eyes. Does this stay put?