Revlon ColorStay Eyecolor Cream Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Bridgette F.

BY REVLON

Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Nice eyeshadow stick. Silky application - smooth and doesn't pull eyelid when applying. Easy to feather. Lighter color has a little sparkle to it - not too much. Stayed in place until I removed. I only wear for short periods not sure how it would hold up for longer periods like a full workday, but it's easy to apply. As it's not a powder it doesn't seem to "dust off" over time and therefore doesn't fall in my eyes and irritate them like powder shadows do. Happy with it so far.
María R.
weston, FL
este producto es fabuloso te dejo maquillaje súper encantador y bueno como es una sombra en crema siempre va a mantenerse iba a durar mucho tiempo por lo tanto es algo que tú puedes mantener y no estar tan pendiente de maquillaje sino que es algo que se va a mantener dentro de tu rostro y por eso me parece que es un producto muy bueno
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Revlon colors that eyecolor cream eyeshadow stick was a fun knew way to do my eyes it's got amazing pigmentation you will love the long lasting effects it has and how beautiful it stands out !!! Revlon you made something hot and knew and my followers and I are loving this beauty stick that creams our beauty to perfection!!!
Rosemarie C.
Lisbon, OH
I love to use Revlon Colorstay eye color, cream stick. The colors they have are amazing. The cream stick is great. I purchased this at Rite Aide. I love to try different colors and brands and this is by far my favorite. I will buy this again in different colors.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love Revlon and I love this eyeshadow stick. They are so easy to use and the formula lasts so long. I love the color options as well. Great buy with a great price to follow it up !!!! Would recommend to a friend who hasn't tried it before!!!!!!!!
Joanne D.
This is one of my stapled in my make up.bag. With my age, I tend to stick with creamy shadows instead of powders. I like the consistency and smoothness of this and how it feels on my eyes.
Daniela S.
Tooele, UT
Me gusta esta máscara pero tengo un inconveniente me arden muchos los ojos así que no la uso regularmente, pero el resultado es bueno mis pestañas son muy pequeñas y me ayuda bastante
Abigail C.
Knightsville, IN
I am currently wearing this. The color last forever and goes on so smooth! I've got so may compliments on my eyeshadow since I started using this brand!
Emma P.
It's a good base to put other shadows on top of. I haven't really tried it alone but it makes every other color on top of it pop a lot more.
Albanys S.
This mascara is so good. Does not feel heavy like others. I would used it more than one times. And I probably recommend it.
Esther S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually want to know if the new revlon cream eyeshadows in the pot that just came out have any glitter in them or do they just give a nice metallic sheen? I could not find it listed here so sorry that it's under the stick