Revlon Colorstay Eyecolor Cream Eyeshadow Stick uploaded by Bridgette F.

BY REVLON

Revlon Colorstay Eyecolor Cream Eyeshadow Stick
  • "Revlon colors that eyecolor cream eyeshadow stick was a fun knew way to do my eyes it's got amazing pigmentation you will love the long lasting effects it has and how beautiful it stands out !!! Revlon you made something hot and knew and my followers and I are loving this beauty stick that creams our beauty to perfection!!!" in 12 reviews
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
Nice eyeshadow stick. Silky application - smooth and doesn't pull eyelid when applying. Easy to feather. Lighter color has a little sparkle to it - not too much. Stayed in place until I removed. I only wear for short periods not sure how it would hold up for longer periods like a full workday, but it's easy to apply. As it's not a powder it doesn't seem to "dust off" over time and therefore doesn't fall in my eyes and irritate them like powder shadows do. Happy with it so far.
Denis S.
This shade in cream is the best, I love it because it lasts all day and pigments a lot, in addition the colors are beautiful and you can combine them with any lipstick and they serve for a daytime makeup as at night. This shade in cream is the best, I love it because it lasts all day and pigments a lot, in addition the colors are beautiful and you can combine them with any lipstick and they serve for a daytime makeup as at night.
LeAnn L.
Erie, PA
I think it stay on and drys faster and it will help with my eye lashses to grow longer. That's what I like the new look every time I use mascara from Revlon. They know there stuff and they also know how to get lashes to fuller and beautiful all at the same time .
Mercedes K.
The color is pigmented but I would say it does smear off quite easily. It is not expensive at all and it a reasonable price for the quality of the eyeshadow stick. I enjoyed the packaging it came in. I got mine at the local walmart. I would recommend this to people.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love revlon colorstay eyecolor cream eyeshadow stick because it is easy to apply. there is no need for improvement because it is perfect. i bought this at walmart for a reasonable price and value. i will definitely buy it again and would recommend to friends and family.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love Revlon and I love this eyeshadow stick. They are so easy to use and the formula lasts so long. I love the color options as well. Great buy with a great price to follow it up !!!! Would recommend to a friend who hasn't tried it before!!!!!!!!
Aryelin L.
he leído maravillas de esta sombra en crema de revlon, woow cuanto nos encanta, la verdad a mi parecer esta marca es muy buena creando productos que ayudan a la mujer a verse de manera genial con maquillaje.. amo esta sombra, lo mejor es que puedes hacerte diferentes looks con los diferentes colores.
Ashley K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Just wasn't a fan, I just don't think I like eyeshadow sticks. The consistency is always off. I will probably stick with stuff like MAC Ochre Paint Pot. It's also kind of expensive for just an eyeshadow stick and you don't get a lot of product. <
Rhonda J.
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST It goes on smoothly as long as you use a light eye moisturizer first ( which everyone should do). It has extremely long wear and excellent colors to choose from.
Jenny J.
South Yarmouth, MA
I really like revlon eyeshadow they really pretty the big problems is that it doesn't reallly blend with the other colors the mascara it make your eyelashes clumpy when you try to to take the clumps out it makes you eye lashes fall I would bye the product again if I don't have a lot of money
Esther S.
I actually want to know if the new revlon cream eyeshadows in the pot that just came out have any glitter in them or do they just give a nice metallic sheen? I could not find it listed here so sorry that it's under the stick