Revlon Colorstay Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Kalley-Rose W.

BY REVLON

Colorstay Technology For All Day Vibrant Color And Crease–proof Eye Shadow Wear. Formula Feels Lightweight, Creating A Smooth Surface For Eye Shadow Application So Color Looks Freshly Applied All Day And Does Not Migrate.

• Universal Shade Works On All Skin Tones
  • Easy, Hygienic Application

Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
I love all of the Revlon Colorstay products, except this one. This primer doesn't dry very fast & it's pretty runny. It's decent & it works, Im just not a big fan of the formula. I think the quality doesnt match the price, it should be cheaper.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
It's not the best eyeshadow primer I have used, but it's also not the worst. It takes a little bit of time for it to dry. There are better eyeshadow primers out there, but if you want to try a eyeshadow primer this is the best place to start. Definitely going to be trying a different primer for my eyes when it runs out.
Luz R.
Minot
I like the packaging not so much the primer, seems to be a bit too runny, its my first time buying it i got it from Walmart,its really easy to apply it dos help with the eyeshadow, i would recommend it just depends on the skin.
Madison M.
Terre Haute
It’s probably not the absolute best eye primer, but for a cheap one, it does super well. Without primer, my eyeshadow creases really badly and with this, it’s minimal by the end of the day.
Andrea M.
Shelby Township
I found this eye shadow primer to not work at all! Worst eye primer I ever used. It creases almost immediately, even with setting powder. I would rather use concealer then this stuff. The only reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 star is because It didn't cost that much.
Cristina R.
Initially I loved this primer and it seemed to do an okay job, but as I tried other primers I realized that this one let my eye shadow crease and was hard to spread and dried too quickly to allow good blending.  It will do the job but would not be my first choice of eye shadow primers.
Taylor R.
Monument, NM
It helps but it’s not as mattifying as I would hope but not a bad product for the price but make sure you squeeze/ shake it up before first use
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
This has pretty good coverage with minimal creasing. Last pretty much all day. I don't use it anymore I've switched to using concealer
Brittany S.
I just began using this but I like it alot. I put it on one lid and not the other and my make up stayed all day on the primed lid!