BY REVLON

America’s #1 longwear eye liner glides on effortlessly for drama and definition. No matter what your day holds, the waterproof formula will keep you covered.

• In what colors do they come? 2 Answers
  • How is the longevity of these liners? Are they waterproof and las...2 Answers
  • Definitely going to get these.hope its worth it1 Answers
Reviews (1901)
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black
This is my holy grail when it comes to eyeliner, that is according to my eyes. All other eyeliners do not compare, want to know why? Over the last few few days or so I've been trying out new eyeliners just to see if something new or better is out there. But there isn't. This eyeliner lasts all day, stays on, doesn't smudge, rain or shine it's there, go swimming or shower and it barely moves. Swim for a long period of time and it just fades in color. That's how good it is. I could fall asleep in my makeup in the back of my car at school and it still be in perfect condition like I did it that morning! It's awesome for its price too, and you don't have to sharpen the little love. Back to school necessity? Yes. Because I'm so tired of trying new eyeliners that other people may rave about but disappoint me. I've used this eyeliner for about 2 years straight, and it lasts a very long time. That's how much product the little love has inside of its packaging. Considering I've only had two in those two years, and yeah I pretty much wear makeup on an every day basis. Not always big and bam, but mostly just something quick basic and natural. Never steered me wrong before, besides the fact they're either sold out when I try to buy one or I find the last one standing and someone tampered with it as if they were trying to steal it. No thanks. Makeup products you aren't happy with can be returned to the store, if you're not satisfied take it back, even if it's opened. But you will never go wrong with this!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
This is one of my go to eye liners. I know that it won't let me down and it's fool proof. It's located at several drug stores and box store chains, I can conveniently pick this product up whenever I have time to shop quickly, since I'm usually toting around three young children :) This liner glides on smooth, and it's easy to achieve a thin or thick line, depending on your preference. It doesn't scream liquid liner, which in my opinion is a plus. It also lasts through my day with little or no re-applications. I have somewhat oily eyelids and sometimes liner smudges. This liner "dries" after application and rarely smudges, and if I use a primer and powder before application (when I have extra time to get ready that is) it does not smudge and lasts all day. I recommend this if you're looking for an easy application eye liner on a budget that you can easily locate at a store near you.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Review for: Brown
I've tried eyeliners from almost all the drugstore brands such as Maybelline, Covergirl, and L'Oreal that are in this form (twist up pencil) and Revlon is my favorite. The others would often smudge over time, leave particles on my cheeks, and wear off. Revlon's seemed to last the longest, smudge the least, and is smooth and easy to draw on. I also like the little smudger at the other end. I don't use it often but it comes in handy when I need to smooth certain areas out.

All that trial and error has lead me to conclude Revlon's eye liner as the best of the bunch. It would be perfect if it was thinner as I like to create precise lines, but I've gotten used to this to work around the thickness.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I received this liner in a beauty subscription box and while I've only been using it about a week, I can't say anything bad about it. It goes on really smooth, it has great pigment, and it stays put pretty well too. I have allergy eyes that water a lot sometimes so no matter what, my eyeliner on my bottom water line has to be reapplied, but other than that I haven't noticed any running. I also love the little spongey smudger that comes with it, the domed shape of it is much better than some of the other smudgers that come with eyeliners. And there's a built-in sharpener too, which is always nice. Also it doesn't irritate my already sensitive eyes, so that's worth noting as well.
Constanze M.
Constanze M.
Review for: Teal
I have this eyeliner (to me it is more of an eye pencil) in #203 brown/brun and it is hands down the best (non liquid) eyeliner I have ever used! It NEVER smudges and stays nice all day (or all night) and gives off great color. Aside from that the application is super easy and quick. What's best I think is that it is also very affordable. If there were only one eyeliner/ eye pencil I could have then I would choose this one, seriously I think every girl needs to try this! Also I love the brown shade of mine because while it still makes a statement it looks more subtle, soft and natural than for example liquified black eyeliner does. Will definitely purchase other colors as well!
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Relvon Color Stay in Black/Brown is my go to favorite eye liner. I love that you can apply it in the mornings and never have to touch it up during the day. There is never any sumdge or smear when it comes to using Relvon eye liner. Relvon is a very pigmented eye liner, which is another characteristics that i like about it. I have tried different eye liners over the years, but nothing i have tried is better than Relvon Color Stay eye liner. I think if you are looking for a good non smear/sumgde,very pigmented eye liner i highly recommend Relvon Color Stay, i promise you wouldn't regret it, you won't find a better "drug store" eye liner out there that's better than Relvon.
Milena D.
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I use this pencil everyday! It has great staying power and is easy to smudge. The only gripe I have is that after having it for more than a month, it tends to dry out and be a little less smooth with its application. This can easily be remedied by placing the product in your mouth(without letting your tongue or cheeks touch the tip) to warm it up, or running a lighter quickly over the tip. I usually finish an eyeliner in a month anyways, so this isn't a huge issue.
The twist up style is very convenient and ensures you don't loose any product to sharpening. The pencil's opposite end contains a sharpener as well, but I never really need it.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first liquid eyeliner purchase, and boy do I like it! The price is reasonable, goes on smooth, and dries pretty quickly. The only bad thing is that this doesn't last all day, so by the end of the day it's gone patchy, but it doesn't really affect me cuz I have a monolid, and all patchy eyeliner is hidden. If I do want to reapply, instead of using this product I use my gel liner pencil. Also I do find it a bit harder to get a crisp liner since the end it not very thin and pointy compared to the more pricey ones I have started using.
EMILY R.
EMILY R.
Park City, KS
This eyeliner stays on really well. Often by the end of the day it looks the same as when I put it on in the morning. The one downside to that can be it is difficult to take off with just soap and water in the shower at night. Takes quite a bit of scrubbing but I guess you can't have it all! I really enjoy the brown colour they have and have used this product consistently since discovering it after using many kinds that didn't last all day
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Chesterfield, MO
Review for: Sapphire
Although they have discontinued my all time favorite teal color, which I have found out I can purchase on Amazon. This sapphire color has become my second favorite Revlon eyeliner Colorstay liner. this collection from Revlon has proven time and time again to be an all day product that lasts from sunup till sundown. I have compared it to some of the most expensive products in other makeup lines and this is definitely a contender.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What is your favorite brand of eyeliner?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite revlon colorstay eyeliner color?
Sequoyah T.
Sequoyah T.
Newport News, VA
Is this easy to remove with makeup remover?
Asia H.
Asia H.
Is this easier to apply than liquid eyeliner
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good? or does it smug a lot?